Too early for a BFP???

Broodybell

Expecting baby number 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone I need some advice, I am only 7-8dpo all week I have had many of the symptoms as posted on her eg backache swollen breasts and mild AF like cramps and I was gettin a bit excited (as you do lol). Today I performed a home pregnancy test and after five mins a very faint line appeared in the test window, over the next five mins it got darker. I know this sounds like a dumb question but is it too early to get my hopes up if you know what I mean, are you only gonna get a definate positive once you're "late". Thanks all xx:shrug:

Think you got your :bfp: just re-test 2morrow or the day after.
Congrats :)

A lot of ladies on here have gotten an early BFP like you. Just re test in a day or two. Good luck and congrats!

You can def get a + at 7/8dpo if you implanted on the earlier side. I say keep testing, because if you saw a faint line, it sounds promising, and it should get darker.

it sounds like a bfp try testing again in a few days :D

Have you tested 2day hun x

Hi, no I have not tested today as couldn't get another hpt, Iwas happy when I first saw the line but then I started reading about evap lines (never heard about them before) The line on test window was defently pink, as pink as the control line but not as thick. It did come up in the given time frame tho and thats what has got me wondering. I actually got all my dates wrong too and I am actually 10dpo today. Its just so scary you just wanna know don't ya lol. Most of my symptoms have left today although I do feel a bit sick but not been sick. Thanks for all your responses xx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->