too early for HB on Doppler right?

laila 44

Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to try since mine arrived today. Obviously nothing. Just curious what's the earliest you've found HB on Doppler. All my kids was at 8+5 no prob. I'm a thin girl so it's always easy...

That's so cool!!! Wish I would have heard it :(

I couldnt find this one until 11 weeks 2 days i tried at 10 weeks 6 days but kept gettin lil snap shots but wud move

That's so cool!!! Wish I would have heard it :(

It took a LONG time to find and then I couldn't find it again for a few days. With another baby I didn't find it til 15 weeks. Think it depends how low down the implant etc.
It defintely wouldnt concern me not being able to find it yet x

8+5 MUCH higher than I expected to find it!!!

With my first I couldn't find it until 15 weeks on my own...I haven't tried with this one because I just had my ultrasound and baby was measuring ahead of what I thought and it was a strong HB at 165

Urgh I don't feel like trying again until 9-10 weeks when I know it should be heard...

I wouldnt hun....
Jus add stress...
Iv found baby really easy in a few secs every day for over 1l2 weeks but tonight lil bugger was hidden !!!

Took me a while but found it...if it pops behind pubic bone irs hard to hear as obv bone !! Lol

Consistently from 8 weeks 5 days. It took me a while to find it so early... You have to push the head down under your pubic bone. I watched YouTube videos that showed me where to look! Good luck!

Consistently from 8 weeks 5 days. It took me a while to find it so early... You have to push the head down under your pubic bone. I watched YouTube videos that showed me where to look! Good luck!

Good tip! I didn't know that! I'll try :)

And if this isn't your first pregnancy it could be higher than you expect to find it!!

I found mine just above my hairline. I never had to point it at an angle to get behind my pubic bone

I'm thin and I couldn't find my daughters till 9 weeks 4 days I think. Can't find this ones yet either and I saw and heard heartbeat on ultrasound yesterday :)

Update: found it this morning loud and clear!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"