Too funny

oOKayOo

Reaction score
My little girl Carly has started having more baths with daddy now we have ella , and surprise surpise she notices something different on daddy :lol: ( which she never took much notice before)

She asked me what it was and i said it was his private parts and she says * no mummy its his peanut!! * :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow my OH must feel so flattered!! Now everytime daddy gets changed carly goes * yuk i just saw daddies peanut* lol.. i think the name has stuck hahaha..

Poor daddy ! :dohh:

That poor man, but it is funny :rofl: and so cute

:rofl::rofl:

I remember my son when he was little and not potty trained would watch dad going pee. He'd just stare like WTF!

Now he stares at boobies.

:rofl: it would be so funny if she asks a visitor if they want to see her daddys peanut:rofl:

Just make sure she doesnt tell people about daddys peanut!!

LOL too cute. Bet your OH doesn't appreciate the new nickname tho..

:rofl: Kids are great ! So innocent and adorable! x

I remember my son when he was little and not potty trained would watch dad going pee. He'd just stare like WTF!

Thats what our son does! He follows daddy into the toilet and sits between his legs as he watches! I told DH that how would he ever learn that, thats how little boys do it? I dont stand up to pee! So now DH has gotten used to it! poor daddy! cute though!

lol bless, peanut though.. bet he has been lying to his friends saying that she calls it his cucumber or something.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->