Too girly?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11598.html

The tendril aqua print? xx

I think most of the lala prints are way girly. I have Taxi circles and kooky kalidescope in the post to me but those are the only two I would put on Theo *sigh* shame as I love them!

Wait til August and the new Itti Bitti prints come out ;)

yep i think it is, i was sooo disappointed when i looked to see what everyone was raving about as they're all just too girly :(

I think most of the lala prints are way girly. I have Taxi circles and kooky kalidescope in the post to me but those are the only two I would put on Theo *sigh* shame as I love them!

Wait til August and the new Itti Bitti prints come out ;)

oohhh really new prints:yipee:

I love the aqua - but I think maybe a little too girly

the Taxi Circles isnt girly if you havent got one yet :) Defo boyish! I wasnt sure til I saw it on another baby but I love it now I have it.
Shame they dont do more boyish prints

Yeah, thats the only blue one :dohh: Oh well, that's £18 saved!

Ooooh, what's this about new Itti's? I love them! xx

newprint Ittis and a new Itti product in August...save your pennies...honestly! Esp if you have a boy :D

I wanted the blue tendrill but OH said was a bit boyish!! lol

I've got the blue tendril, it is a bit girlie, but I love the lalas and have cathedral royal, blue tendril, plus kooky kalediscope and funky fleur de lis on the way. I'm not really bothered if they're too girlie. I wouldn't put him in pink though! :rofl:

I have the taxi circles one, theres a pic of it on fb katy:) OH and my mum think its girly though :rofl:

I don't think it's too girly- I have that on my 'wants' list for my boy!

my OH doesnt think its girly and he has the ultimate girly raydar. The most girly thing we have is the cadburys purple Itti...!!

a bit girly, but OMG the girls ones *swoons*

New itti prints?? are they the itti Brights range???

Awww i love the blue one, i will DEF be putting a boy in it if this one is a boy :haha:

I have the blue one i dont think its too girly, sometimes i think eeek its a bit boyish! LOL, Think its fine on both tho really. LaLa's are generally girly tho its a shame cos theyre so fab!

The new Itti prints are d'lish minkees and they are yummy LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->