Too much for a birthday??***updated****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
I think I may have gone overboard with dds birthday. Would like your honest opinions please!
She will be three on Monday. I've got her:
Ariel bath bucket, plus magic facecloth and ariel sponge
Cinderella sparkle doll
7 magiclip princess set
Drs set plus bandages and plasters
Playdoh set
Topsy and tim DVD
Casdon play cash register and play food.
Scarecrows wedding book.

I can't even hold any off till Xmas as it's done! :blush:
Making a serious vow not to buy between now and Xmas. Is it too much for a 3 yr old???

Personally I think that's just a nice amount, and there is a good variety of things there. My daughters a few months older but she would love everything on that list:flower:

I think that is a perfect amount. Lots of variation. I have bought the magiclip dolls set for Gabriella for Christmas one of the things I am really excited to give her

That is a wonderful list! Your girlie is going to love it :)

I think that is a perfect amount. Lots of variation. I have bought the magiclip dolls set for Gabriella for Christmas one of the things I am really excited to give her

Same here!! She sits for hours making playdoh dresses for them!

Thanks ladies :flower: I know she will love it all and I've told my brother to get her jigsaws and my mums doing some sort of art and craft hamper (probably huge). She needs a ton of clothes so if anyone else asks/gives money I will take it for that.

There's no right answer for the right amount :) You buy as many things as you like. No matter how many things or how much you've spent she will be happy and grateful regardless

DD was 3 on Thursday we got her: A little OTT but they're only 3 once :thumbup:
Lego friends city pool
Lego friends jungle sanctuary
Caca Max dog
Flash cards
3 x Peppa wipe clean activity books
2 Ben & Holly DVD's
7 tops, cardigan, jumper & 2 leggings
Disney Princess memory cards
Rocking chair
"Daughter" keepsake
Hello Kitty dinner set
Peppa Pig cutlery set

OH family - Lego friends pet salon, lego friends caravan + car, 2x 9-in-1 Peppa puzzles, Peppa colouring set, Peppa bath set.

My family - Ben & Holly delivery van, Digi bird + Princess Sofia magnetic drawing book, underwear/socks/vests + personalised dinner mat, Frozen top + magazine + Disney Princess hair set + Frozen tattoos + 4 kinder eggs AND a party for her next Thursday.

Well she was over the moon with everything!!of course the magiclip and play doh are the most loved out of the whole lot but the till and dr set got played with too. She loves her bath stuff and watched the DVD last night before bed. Very happy girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"