Too scared to take a test

jessicarachel

Reaction score
After having a missed miscarriage at 20 weeks 6 months ago we have continually been dissapointed when my period has come every month. Since my miscarriage my cycle has been a bit irregular but It has since calmed down to 31 days. I am now at 36 days. I am constantly feeling sick and tired but do not have really sore breasts. I am so scared of doing a pregnancy test just incase it comes back negative. Do you think I should wait? How long should I wait? If I am not pregnant then why have I not had my period?

Hi Hun, first of all - im so sorry that you had a MC, its heartbreaking that you had it so late. But its great that it looks like you may have your chance again now.

Our bodies are odd things - sometimes our periods are late due to silly hormonal changes; stress; tiredness etc - so although you have EVERY chance of being pregnant right now - take the test baring in mind you might not be. Its better to know then to keep guessing. If its a negative then have a bloody good cry and then come on here for support; before you start trying again. If it IS negative then remember you wud have found out when the wicked witch arrived anyway. However, if its a positive - then ur be glad you tested :) So pick up a test and dont think twice about it - do it.

Then update us! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"