Too scared to test?

prgirl_cesca

Reaction score
I'm hoping that other people feel the same as me...but I am petrified to test because if I'm PG again I'm so scared i'll lose my baby again :cry:

I told myself I would not test ever EVER again until CD39 (which was the day of my 'cycle' when I lost my baby - because all I could think of when it happened was I wished I'd never tested, I wish i'd never even known), but I'm only on CD24 now and I'm desperate to test at the weekend when my period is due.

I'm just so terrified. I'm never going to have that excitement about getting a BFP ever again am I? I remember when I found out I was on a complete high at work all day, nothing could bring me down, but now I'm just gonna be prepared to lose it again aren't I?

I'm only on my first cycle after my MC (in fact I haven't had a period inbetween but i'm 90% sure I ovulated on CD15) so it's more than likely AF will be here too, but I'm just so scared now and it's getting me down :-(

Hi prgirl, I know this time is rough so soon after a MC, we have so many emotions and disappointments at this time. It takes a lot of women quite a while to get their AF back. You say that you know you ovulated on CD15 so you would be one of the lucky few who get their AF back within 4 weeks! Also it is common for women to skip ovulation during this first period before the first AF since the body is so out of wack so if you do ovulate and its a completely regular normal length cycle, that will mean your body is recovering quite nicely! I would recommend that since its your first cycle before any AF then hold off on testing at all and just see if and when AF arrives. Try to be patient and positive and know that loads of women go on to have happy healthy full term pregnancies after a MC, also many women have successful BFPs straightaway the first couple cycles TTC after MC. I hope for a sticky bean for you soon!

TTC sucks, and it's 100 times worse after a MC.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->