TorchWood....Pics added!!

S

star-dust

Anyone else a fan of this???? Yes ok a lot of it for me is the John Barrowman part but still.........!!!!!!!!
(He is sooo much better looking in real life!)

I love the show, prefering it over Dr Who!!

Gutted its only on for a week, but 5 nights of Captain Jack Harkness....

DO NOT DISTURB!!

If anyone hasnt seen the new trailer OMGGGGG U mad mad people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AizV9vmGG0

Yep love torchwood too! esp capt Jack! didn't realise it was a five night shift... bugger.
Someone said john barrowman is leaving... wont be the same without him in it!!

im part of the John Barrowman Yahoo group, moderated by his family, not seen anytin about him leaving, but I know he is apparently really p*ssed at havin the show cut by 8 hours!

Yea its just this 5 nights an thats it, they not sure if this is the last one, or whether this is the shows format for the future

Oooh i love Torchwood it is so much better then Doctor Who, i am kind of gutted that this series is only 5 episodes though. Why move it to BBC1 then cut over half the episodes?

Listenin to him on radio 1 now, he says its fine he was thrown at first but not worried and thinks it works!

i am so glad i came on here tonight i didnt even realise the new series was starting. i just have my things recording and watch them when i can dont watch adverts or anything any more.

I love john barrowman it must be true what they say all the good looking ones are gay :D

what a brilliant start to the new series. I am sure jack will be fine hopefully :D

i love torchwood, in both formats i like the weekly series, and the 5 night a week thing is fab too,

mebbi this new format will get some new viewers and it can be a regular thing short specails on bbc1 inbetween full series on bbc 3?

We're enjoying watching Torchwood. Haven't seen last night's episode yet. JB always seems to manage to get his togs off! :rofl:

Naked Jack anyone?!!

https://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r478/sea-fairy/Torchwood1d.jpghttps://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r478/sea-fairy/Torchwood1g.jpghttps://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r478/sea-fairy/jack.jpg

yummy scruummy

thank you

poor ianto!!!! i'm excited for tonite!!

I'm trying my hardest not to get really upset by playing on the laptop at the same time. Something just happened, think the 456 exploded or something and now they're all gone!

WOOOOOO!!! I've been in a bad mood all day cos of poor Ianto last night. Jack looked heartbroken!

Gwen and Rhys are such a cute couple, can't wait for the next series if there is one.

xxxx

I'm trying my hardest not to get really upset by playing on the laptop at the same time. Something just happened, think the 456 exploded or something and now they're all gone!

WOOOOOO!!! I've been in a bad mood all day cos of poor Ianto last night. Jack looked heartbroken!

Gwen and Rhys are such a cute couple, can't wait for the next series if there is one.

xxxx

Judgin by the yahoo groups comments I think that witht he endin they ahve done, they have pretty much killed torchwood, a lot of tw fans are sayin never again!!! they think the ending was poor and ruined the show!

My OHs version of the ending was bein described like a build up to an orgasim for the women to get off and run away jsut as you hit the bitin point....!!!! :rofl:

Was a bit dissapointed with the ending, looks like they have killed off an excellent program. Ianto, Gwen, Jack had great chemistry.

Was a bit dissapointed with the ending, looks like they have killed off an excellent program. Ianto, Gwen, Jack had great chemistry.

Its been mentioned RTD wants a Gwen show, to me last night was a gwen show!!! were was jack

what did you think of the ending, ie jack makin that descion, millions of children or one?!!

Was a bit of a sad ending really, Jack did what he had to, to save all the other children, there were no others around so he had to use the boy.
I suppose the ending has been left quite open either for jack to appear back with the doctor or a continuation at some point.

Its been mentioned RTD wants a Gwen show, to me last night was a gwen show!!! were was jack
[/QUOTE]

Noooo, as much as I like the Gwen character for me the whole point of the show is captain jack. Yes I was heart broken when they killed Llanto but it was ok as there still was Jack. At the end of the day for me Gwen is jacks Robin.

bored now nothing worth watching on the tele. Why can't we have a full year of Torchwood every night.

Oh and sorry for the other thread in Chatter, I never realised there was a forum for tele. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->