Totally Clueless But Keen!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Evening ladies :flower:

We are really considering going down the Cloth Bum route for Missy but I'll be honest, neither of us have a clue!!!

So, as with everything I thought I'd come here and get all your knowledge!!

What would we need to start with, what are our options, tell me everything!!!! :flower: :kiss:

xxx

ive only been using cloth for about a month now, so no expert but i would definately recommend it. I wish i had done it with my other two now and it isnt as complicated as i first assumed it would be. x

from what age are you wanting to start hun? it is best to get newborn meconium out the way first or it kills your nappies.
Get a few different ones that way you will see what works best for you and lo.
Do you have a dryer? How often do you want to be washing? And what is your budget?

I think lilbump (think thats her name :lol:) has an articlee link in her siggy...

from what age are you wanting to start hun? it is best to get newborn meconium out the way first or it kills your nappies.
Get a few different ones that way you will see what works best for you and lo.
Do you have a dryer? How often do you want to be washing? And what is your budget?

Well, we have enough nappies to get us through a good few weeks so with hoping to try BF too I think if we got one thing nailed first before we got too adventurous that would be good!! I'd hope to start by about 4/6 weeks though if we could.

We do have a dryer and we normally do a wash a day anyway so that would be ok. Budget wise, we haven't really got one, I'd rather spend what we need to than have to buy twice if you know what I mean :flower:

xxx

One word of warning tho - it becomes extremely addictive. I seem to spend my entire time looking at or talking about nappies :dohh:

Have a look at pocket nappies - they're what I've ordered and they look so simple to use (just gotta get my head around the washing part :haha: ) xxx

The washing is the easy bit, it's stopping yourselg buying more than you need.

littlestars articels are worth a read (not lilbumps :haha:) theres a whole world of styles out there and it's a case of finding the right one thsat not only suits you and your baby but your lifestyle too. By that i mean like space, drying conditions, how you feel about folding etc etc

Maffie i'm not sure need comes into buying nappies very often...its want or i say now baby wanted them :haha:

Thank you so much everyone :flower:

It seems very confusing although, that could be because I am shattered today! :blush:

I will read the articles and come back with any questions :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"