Tots Bots Easy fit

Karb

Reaction score
I've tried quite a few nappies Bumgenius V3, little lamb, flips, blueberries and Fuzzi Bums. Most with v few if any leaks.
However my tots bots leaks every time with even the smallest pee. Its been washed quite a few times. Has anyone else had this or do some nappies just not suit some babies. I've tried boosting but no help. Its a shame as I really like the pattern.

sometimes the legs mainly the back. I don't think I can go much tighter on the fit without rubbing too much.

i dont have experiance with the easy fit, but if its from the legs then usually other than using the adjustment poppers the only other thing is to boost it right up or let baby grow into them,
they all have different fits, and if baby has skinny legs certain nappies arent any good :(

not much help i know, maybe someone else here has an idea :flower:

I had an easyfit and found that happened all the time, I just sold it on and the lady that bought it said it fitted her LO brilliantly but personally I hated them and I dont think there is much you can do to stop it leaking unless you LO has a great fit in them x

Easyfits are fine on Caitlyn but she has the chunkiest little thighs! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->