totsbots easyfit BTP..

samzi

mummy to issy,alice&luke
Reaction score
came today :happydance:

Can anyone tell me how to wash them before use? There was no instructions (they are preloved)

thanks!

hay chick

do a normal wash with 1/4 detergent - NO CONDITIONER :D and then dry your outers and put your inserts into a bowl of water for 12/24hours (to be on the safe side) and wash again like normal :D

then dry - make nappy up and take a photo of Issy wearing them so I can see :D

good luck you'll be a addict in no time!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: x

thanks hun. i know you told me twice before but my memory is crap :rofl:

:hugs:

one other question. do i wash the insert with the nappy and then soak the inserts seperalty, or do i just soak them and not wash first? :blush: and if you do wash the inserts first would you wash them with the nappies, or on their own?

If they're preloved (and have been used) I wouldn't bother with soaking them as they should be up to full absorbancy anyway. I'd just do a normal wash with 1/4 detergent.

well they are factory seconds so im guessing they havent been used (just read where i got them from again :blush:)

:happydance:

Gald they arrived hun, if they are seconds & unworn, soak the inserts in water overnight (they are bamboo right?), wash the outers on a normal wash as said above, dry, and away you go. (I soaked my inners & then put them through a wash first, but that was just my choice, I dont think you have to). Its best to soak bamboo to get its absorbancy up :thumbup:

Are they the ones where the inside bit flaps out and there's an extra little booster that can go inside too? I'd soak the whole thing in that case cos most of the absorbant bit is attached to the outer. Then just wash it. Or you can soak it after the wash, don't think it makes much difference! I normally put a tiny bit of detergent in a bucket of water and do a quick handwash of it. You can leave it to soak for half an hour if you like, then rinse it thoroughly and then soak it in plain water for as long as you can, 12-24 hours is perfect. Then I do a final rinse in the machine and dry.

rach - yep they are the ones!

ty:)

so i washed them yesterday and its almost been 24 hours since they went in the bucket of cold water. so i just do a normal wash after that or just a rinse cycle?

yep can do and then leave them to dry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->