Touching his penis all day long

minties

Complete
Reaction score
I realise that it's normal and it probably just feels nice, but it's starting to become something Thomas does any time his hands are idle. He's always holding his penis through his pants.

At first I thought he had to pee, as that is when he used to do it. Now it's happening while he eats, draws, watches TV, while we are walking, just all the time basically. Other people are commenting on it and keep telling him to stop or dragging him off to the toilet but he doesn't need to go so he gets frustrated and it makes him feel like a baby.

I'm not sure what is excessive or what is normal. He doesn't seem to be aware that he's even doing it at all.

Connor does this! I'm trying to stop him before he starts school, I tell him it's okay to do in bed on his own, but not with other people around. Took th opportunity to talk about the 'underwear rule' too x

Hmm, my son only does this when he needs to go to the bathroom, so I don't really have any advice. What about his underwear? Could they be a weird fit that's causing him to keep messing with them?

Once it starts it doesn't stop, most men I know can't keep their hands off it either :haha:

My lb used to play with his ALL DAY. In the end it started getting awkward. I spoke to him about it and told him it was ok to do but only in private. So if hes in bed he can touch it but not at the dinner table :dohh:

He refuses to wear underwear - he'll put it on in the morning but takes it off during the first pee of the day and won't put it back on unless I nag and nag. Then it just gets taken off again the next time he goes to the toilet.

He's never been one to really touch himself so it's all new and weird to me!

I'm wondering if it's irritated or itchy or something but he says it's not. He definitely does it more if he's sad or frightened.

He starts school in January and I'd hate for other kids to tease him. I do keep reminding him gently to not do it so often but it's like it happens without him knowing.

I know someone whose son did this for like 3 years. He wouldn't let go of it, even when company was over etc... But he finally grew out of it when he became more aware of it all.

Thanks! I've never actually seen any other little boys do it so it's strange for me.

He's just now said that his penis is always itchy, he didn't say that the last few times I asked. Better take him to the GP. Thanks ladies!

Kind of different but I'm going to guess it's for the same reasons but my son has recently started to have his fingers in his mouth at every opportunity. It's like he has to occupy his hands somehow so he may as well chew on them. He is five in a couple of weeks so not much younger than your boy. He also does it more if he is nervous or unsure about something. It's driving me to distraction but it honestly doesn't seem to be something he is even aware of, let alone able to control. It's just a habit he's developed ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->