Toxic shock and continued tampon use

bdwell1904

Reaction score
My period has been kitchy since May. Well this cycle has decided to catch up I guess. This is my 3rd pair of pants and 5th of panties today, even with xtra overnite pads on. I am thinking of going ahead and using a tampon despite dr.s warning since I had TS. Just wondered if anybody had any experience, I don't want to end up in the bed sick again . Help lol Thank you

I have never had TSS but i can sympasise with you on the heavy bleeding, i bought and used a mooncup for the first time this cycle, i suppose in theory you can still get TSS but there have been no recoreded cases. its supposed to be a lot better, so maybe look into one? it costs around £20 but can last up to 10 years, and if you bleed like i do i prob spend that a cycle anyway.

lots of luck x

I had Toxic shock syndrome many yrs ago after getting a tampax stuck, & ended up in hospital for 14 days on antibiotic drips & in a lot of pain so i would def not recommend using a tampax if you have had this already, & got told it can make you infertile, pending how serious it can get

I kinda got my answer. Used them for 3/4 of a day then my joints started hurting. Stopped the use and just sucked it up and dealt with it. Thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->