Toy ideas for 1 year olds - help please!

Alb1pgs

Reaction score
Hi, I have twins are turning 1 this month and so am being asked constantly what they would like as gifts. I've run out of ideas!

We have bought indoor walker/ride ons for bday and cozy coupe for the Summer for xmas.

I have an almost 4 year old so have most of the obvious toys and really could use some inspiration.
So what were things your little ones enjoyed that I might not have thought of?

Thanks

Books
Bath toys
Puzzles
Clothes
Pyjamas
Voucher for ELC
Musical instruments

How about happyland, or the ELC toy box figures. Aquadraw, trikes.

Thanks for the replies. We've got a lot of books, puzzles etc and have a tonne of happyland already.
Trikes aren't really that easy as I won't be able to push both and I think they're too little to ride by themselves.

Aqua draw might be an idea though, thanks

My daughter got a picnic basket toy for her 1st birthday and I'd definitely say it's been the most played with toy ever! She still plays with it now at 3.5 yrs! Can't remember the make but it's one of the big brands.

Mega blocks are a hot with my little boy at the most too.

We've got DD2 toot toot animals for her birthday. Other people have got extra sets to go with it, so it's quite good if you're being asked for ideas. We had the same problem that we had everything from DD1, so choose to get a completely new set.

Do you have a garden?
A playhouse, slides etc

Maybe a water table or some type of activity that doesn't involve too much help as there's too of them.

My 16 month old loves
Mr. Potato head
Flap books
Blocks
A little handbag she puts things in

It's hard to think though as we certainly had a lot of toys that I expected her to love but were just kind of meh

Oh and they both love the toot toot cars and animals but I don't set the tracks etc up often as they just destroy them

My daughter loves little people or the toot toot smart friends.

Thanks everyone.

We do have a garden and have asked for the grandparents to give us vouchers towards a small garden cube slide type thing for their birthdays. We already have s playhouse.

I debated the toot toot range but wasn't sure if it would get played with anytime soon. Like above I think the track bit would get trashed. I may get some of the animals though and I'll take a look at the little people stuff as we've not got any of that.

Also maybe a till or small kitchen and play food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->