Toy story toys

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Im looking for toy story toys for Rio for Christmas. Things like pull string woody and Jessie, buzz etc. They seem so expensive for such an old film. I guess it’s because it’s always stayed popular!
Anyone know the best place to buy them? Or am I going to have to pay Disney store’s unattractive prices lol.

i know that argos do the mr potato head and slinky dog on their 2 for 15 deal. and then they also do a set talking woody and talking buzz for £60.
all the other ones do get cheaper from time to time but usually if you want them talking theyre £35-50 each.

ive asked family to get DD some because i couldnt justify the cost... im supposed to be done and ive already gone and brought three sylvanian sets after she added that to her list last week :haha:

We picked them all up cheap in b&m last year, I often see them in there :)

My son went through a toy story phase and I had the same surprising issue. I did trawl eBay but never found any gems and in the end his toy story phase passed and the pressure was off, haha. I agree that it's weird that they're so expensive generally, though. Other just as popular Disney films seem to have more of a range whereas I couldnt even find any small affordable toy story ones.

However as pp said I have also seen slinky and potato head in Argos! It was just that I was after woody and buzz haha.

It's always going to be a popular film so toys will probably always be expensive. I got some smaller figures in the entertainer last year but the larger ones are always £30+. I have seen them in BnM too or Disney store.

Im looking for toy story toys for Rio for Christmas. Things like pull string woody and Jessie, buzz etc. They seem so expensive for such an old film. I guess it’s because it’s always stayed popular!
Anyone know the best place to buy them? Or am I going to have to pay Disney store’s unattractive prices lol.

Disney store usually reduce them by 25/30% before xmas for a week. Or they do 20% off codes and usually a one day 25% off. Still dear but they are great quality and DS is now starting to play with all DDs ones which are almost 5 years old and still in fab condition.

B and m sell some good bits too, their plastic buzz and woody set looks really good and they also do a cool woody on a quad bike.

Home bargains have some cool themed mr potato heads i.e. star wars ones.

There is a new toy story film due out next year so expect tons of new merchandise in about 6 months time. I can't wait!

Disney store usually reduce them by 25/30% before xmas for a week. Or they do 20% off codes and usually a one day 25% off. Still dear but they are great quality and DS is now starting to play with all DDs ones which are almost 5 years old and still in fab condition.

B and m sell some good bits too, their plastic buzz and woody set looks really good and they also do a cool woody on a quad bike.

Home bargains have some cool themed mr potato heads i.e. star wars ones.

There is a new toy story film due out next year so expect tons of new merchandise in about 6 months time. I can't wait!

Yes! Forgot about that we love toy story.
My Little Pony movie is out in a few weeks waiting for their merchandise to start filling up the shops.

Im sure i saw some bits in b&m. Toysforapound, have some mini figure things for £1 which would make great stocking fillers. I remember how expensive toy story stuff was, we spent loads on it for ds, he hardly touched it. We have a box full of the toys, waiting to go onto ebay.

Thanks lovelies. I forgot Disney Store do a 25% off day does anyone know when that usually is? That would be the ideal time to buy and I can guarantee if I don’t find out when it is it’ll be on a day that I’m broke :haha:
Will have a look on eBay too didn’t think of that

Thanks lovelies. I forgot Disney Store do a 25% off day does anyone know when that usually is? That would be the ideal time to buy and I can guarantee if I don’t find out when it is it’ll be on a day that I’m broke :haha:
Will have a look on eBay too didn’t think of that

It was 16th November last year kirsty, 24% off for 24 hours.

Now you have me off looking on the disney store site out of curiosity lol

Thank you! Will keep my eyes peeled then. I’ve done the same and wrote a virtual list in my head of a bunch of other stuff I don’t need from there just because there will be money off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->