Toys like squinkies/shop kinds for boys

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
My son is 3.5 and he loves figures and stuff that comes in the kinder eggs and wanted to get him some to add to his collection. I've seen squinkies but they don't seem to be uk based this is right up his street. He loves marvel Disney etc

Please help lol xx

My boys had squinkies the other year. My 5 yeast old still likes them as well as zomblings and he is now asking for uglees pet shop. Which seems like littlest pretty shop but all ugly animals

My DS is 4, he has squinting a while ago, pounds hops do them. He had the cars ones. He also has a ridiculous amount of shopkins. His latest thing is the stickeez from lidl. He loves little blind bags/ blind boxes.

If he likes thomas the tank engine they do blind bags with mini engines. All different themes like halloween, superhero etc. Thomas loves them.

My DS is 4, he has squinting a while ago, pounds hops do them. He had the cars ones. He also has a ridiculous amount of shopkins. His latest thing is the stickeez from lidl. He loves little blind bags/ blind boxes.

Omg is he my son lol! Mine loves the stikeez too! Obsessed with anything like that that's small and figure like x

DS1 is 4 and loves the minecraft blind boxes. They're in the 3 for 2 at argos just now thank god. He also got a couple of moshing monsters a while back which he had great fun with.

If he likes thomas the tank engine they do blind bags with mini engines. All different themes like halloween, superhero etc. Thomas loves them.

Ooh! Where can I get those? My eldest would LOVE them! Thanks :)

Omg is he my son lol! Mine loves the stikeez too! Obsessed with anything like that that's small and figure like x

Obviously, I meant squeankies. Damn auto correct. I hate the stickeez I find them everywhere. I think lidl have stopped doing them now. My local store doesn't have any in. So glad, I do t feel i have to buy them now. Even dd Who is q5 Months loves them.

I really hate tiny figures. Do my head in. We have a huge box that he won't let me throw out.

What about Moshi Monsters? There's 100's to collect of them.

Tesco have so many different blind bags/boxes etc. They have minions, thomas, nintendo (like mario etc) shopkins, disney wikkeez and loads more. I dont remember the others but they had more 'boys' ones than girls

Wikeez. We have these aswell. They do superhero ones in Sainsburys.

my son loves zomblings, they do them in asda and toys r us as well as telcos x

My eldest used to collect Trash Pack, Moshi Monsters and is currently collecting the Uggleys Pet shop figures with his brother, my 5 year old son likes the Shopkins but I am unsure whether to get him some as they seem more aimed at girls

I dont tHinksey it matters who they're intended for... if he likes them get them!

Zomblings blind bags are only £1 in the Co-op but not all stores stock them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->