toys

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all

Kids are taking over the house, with there toys, wish i was rich would have a nice play room for them, and now with christmas coming up and 2 birthdays soon after christmas, and my family is really big AAGGGGGGGG.... I might ask them for each of there birthdays just to give money so we can buy something for the garden dolls house for outside and trampoline, something they will enjoy, do you think that sounds rude if i ask family for money instead of presents for there birthdays, (just close family) they will have other presents to open from friends, X :muaha:

Nah hun, I would so the same, then at least you can get something big that will last
I've asked my mum to buy a sandpit for Jack to put away until weather is better

or u cud ask for vouchers ;) thts wot i do, seems politer than money lol!

yeah i was going to sugest that too, i always get my family to buy argos vouchers for birthdays.

x

yeah ask for vouchers for somewhere maybe even ELC as they do alot of garden stuff. I know what you mean about toys overunning the place. I need a major sort out before xmas as not sure where it;s all gonna go X

i just put a load of toys over to charity shop, as people who are less off than me deserve to have a nice xmas too :D

i also binned 6 balck bags of crap!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->