Treespiration

hanni

Reaction score
We're starting from scratch this year and I'm looking for colours/themes. I'm totally stuck for ideas.

Please feel free to spam me with your trees for ideas.

We've always done red and gold ever since I was a little girl but I fancy a change this year 🎄☺

We have pink and silver X

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/56679779-FEF3-4CF2-8B77-E41D1CDB6EE2.png

We have white, silver with the odd bit of duck egg blue. This year I'm loving the gold, copper, champagne decs!! Like this one....
I've seen a bronze coloured tree this year which is unusual but looked so effective with copper, gold and white decs on it. I love a big flocked tree too, with loads of lights and white/silver decs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 22
Our tree is full of bright pinks, green and blues and I guess most others colours too. It's full of sweeties, candy canes, cupcakes and gingerbread men, and lots of other bits we've collected along the way... It's pretty much a kids dream tree :haha:

Attachments

• 20141122_114651.jpg
    20141122_114651.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20141122_114917.jpg
    20141122_114917.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 32
This is the first year I'm having Christmas away from my mum and dad (they're in England and we live in NI now) so I'm making my tree super tacky like mums lol purple, pink and gold baubles with miss piggy as the tree topper!

I am going for a woodland/folk theme with reds and earthy colours. Tree topper is a ragdoll angel. Instead of tinsel I have a rag ball garland. Will upload once it's done!

Ours has lots of small wooden toy decorations, red and gold tinsel, woodland decorations like pine cones etc and homemade decorations like salt dough ... Quite a mixed bag but lovely all together.

Our tree is full of bright pinks, green and blues and I guess most others colours too. It's full of sweeties, candy canes, cupcakes and gingerbread men, and lots of other bits we've collected along the way... It's pretty much a kids dream tree :haha:

That tree is beautiful, however i think my two year old would strip it in a matter of minutes.

That tree is beautiful, however i think my two year old would strip it in a matter of minutes.

:haha: I was pleasantly surprised my daughter, then newly turned 3, didn't make too much fuss with stripping the tree last year. But she did love:dohh: inspecting the Decs and occasionally tried to eat a fake candy cane :dohh:

My current tree red amd white can't wait to put it up this year lol
FB_IMG_1447247126180.jpg

FB_IMG_1447247138963.jpg

Here's my tree. It started off with a strict red and white theme but it's sort of lost it's way over the past few years :haha:

Attachments

• 1907965_760275104021779_150628501931059382_n.jpg
    1907965_760275104021779_150628501931059382_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 22

I love the bright colours on this tree! we go for bright in our playroom & it makes such a refreshing change from the usual silvers/golds. x

I don't do a theme tree, mine is full of antique ornaments passed from my grandma to my mom and now to me. It's got a lot of personalized ornaments, random blown glass ones, like a tardis, Scooby-Doo van, etc. And I do random colored baubles to fill in any gaps.

Never mind the kids! That is my dream tree!!

Mine is full of a mish mash of random ornaments, tinsel, millions of lights, fairy topper, candy canes. I love it xx

Last years tree :)

Attachments

• tree (2).jpg
    tree (2).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 19
No theme here just buy decs I like so it seems to have a silver/pink/purple base with lots of one off decoration in all sorts of colours

Mine is woodland expired so lots of browns, copper, green and beige. We have lots of animal ornaments and some more traditional looking santas/angels etc

My sister does red, white and silver using more modern decorations.

Love both our trees, we add new things each year too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"