Trisomy 21 - Baby Kimberley

FunkyVine

Mum to be!
Reaction score
Our baby Kimberley was born with Trisomy 21, Down's Syndrome. She is absolutely gorgeous and all the midwives and healthy professionals just love her. She gets loads of special attention!! We were pretty certain of her diagnosis with a nuchal of 4.9mm. We were scared at first but met other mums and dads of Down's babies.... it convinced us to continue with the pregnancy. There's so much a Down's child can achieve these days with the care, love and understanding of good parents and health professionals. Anyone else been blessed with one of these beautiful babies? :hugs:

I don't have a child with DS, but I wanted to say Congratulations! :hugs:

Hi there and congratulations to you wonderful daughter Kimberley!

We have a son, Maximilian, with DS. He is now 2 1/2 years old and we are very blessed to have him! He is such an adorable child, always smiling and we are loving him to bits!

We were informed 2 days after his birth that he probably has DS. A week later, it was confirmed. We needed about 3 weeks to get used to the diagnosis but since then, we are just happy to have him.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter xx

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! :cloud9:

My youngest son, Connor, who is 8, has Downs Syndrome. He's wonderful. very kind and he has a great sense of humour. He loves his older brothers and baby sister and they all completely adore him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->