Trouble on cnt?

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Ive bought 2 ittis on cnt 2 weeks ago and havent recieved them. Ive messaged the seller who has said they have been sent and she has proof of postage. She offered me a refund yesterday but today has refused it! So ive opened up a pp dispute. If she has the proof of postage and i dont get these nappies does that mean i have lost my money?

Im ot sure how pp disputes work as i havent done one before?

If she has the proof of posting then you can begin a claim with Royal Mail instead - they will ask you to or her to fill in a form, then you confirm they never arrived and will refund you (I am not 100% sure but if its low vlaue they sometimes give stamps to the value instead :nope:

As far as I know it will go in your favour if she didn't post recorded I think. Depends what she considers proof. xx

I know she didnt send recorded because she said yesterday she hadnt?

And yesterday she said she was going to take it up with the post office but today she says she wont as she says shes losing out on £20! Well it was me that paid for them and they havent turned up so ive lost £20!

Its really annoyed me coz ive never had a problem before so im kinda dissapointed. It could genuinely be royal mail that have messed up and thats what im hoping but its still lowered my faith in people!

Hmmm dodgy!
She has your £20 - she can keep that.

If she claims through Royal mail then YOU can have your £20 back from them

Why is she being awkward, she wont lose out AT ALL!

The only reason she can have for not claiming is that she didn't post them, or lost the proof of posting!

Ask for a copy of the proof - see what she says!

I dont know so i opened a dispute earlier and have escalated it so paypal deal with it.

Shes been friendly enough but is still not giving me a refund which i dont think is fair!

if it wasn't sent recorded, you WILL get your money back through a dispute.

sadly i've had too many paypal disputes both ways, and it does work like that. start the case now because it can be a long process.
xxx

I started it earlier :D Its just waiting on her response now

Yes you should still get your money back as she needs to claim from RM!!!

That's so frustrating, sounds like either she didn't get proof of postage or has lost it, neither of which is your problem. Hope it doesn't take too long to sort out xxx

I had this happen with something from ebay. He initially said he would refund me, then didnt answer any emails for afew days, then got back in contact & said the item had been returned to him as a failed delivery so wouldnt give a refund. I hadnt had a card through my door to say they'd tried to deliver it & had even checked a coule of times with the local sorting office & it wasnt there. So I opened a dispute with Paypal & got the refund that way. I think they always side with the buyer in these cases as its the sellers responsibility to claim from Royal Mail,

Paypal will refund you, even if she has proof of postage receipt, they will only take into account if it is sent recorded. I had something go missing (dodgy person in spain who asked if I would send recorded & then ordered anyway even tho I said no, then it went 'missing'), and even tho I told paypal I had proof of postage & would sort it out they refunded the buyer.

As far as I am aware the sender should make the claim through RM not the receiver, so really she should refund your money and make the claim herself!

Its such a pain! Tbh i just wanted the nappies!!! Just means ive gotta wait for paypal to sort it out i guess :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->