Trouble with vitamins

Pulirula

Reaction score
I'm the absolute worst when it comes to taking pills. I can handle little pills like aspirin but anything bigger I cannot swallow. I bought some prenatals that I had a very hard time swallowing so I got some gummies. I think they are first respence brand. I can't take them either! The gummy chewiness makes me want to gag and it doesn't really dissolve as you chew it it just breaks up into smaller bits. Anyone have any good prenatal vitiams that are liquid or easy to chew and swallow?

Do you like gummy candy? It doesn't really dissolve either just breaks up. I am taking SmartyPants prenatal and I love them, but I worry any gummy might bother you so I am not sure if you would findicate them suitable. Wish I could help more!

I found some chewables on Amazon. Think I might try them. Thank you!

You could also try just taking them induvidually so that the pills are smaller. Iron , folic acid , and b12 are the ones that are higher in prenatal vitamins and the webber natural brand all of those are small pills

There are 13 vitamins the body needs to function properly: A, C, D, E, K, and the B-group vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, and folate. There are a lot of gummy brands available in market fro vitamin supplement. But there some drawbacks of these medicines such as the most concerning factor is with any candy-like supplement, there is a risk of over consumption, which can potentially be toxic, gummy vitamins need to taste good they can often contain too much sugar and not enough nutrients, it is bad for your teeth. I would recommend you do not use such medicines for vitamin supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->