True Blood

M

Mrs Mayhem

After reading the thread about TV series', I thought I'd put a little reminder on for those in the UK who love True Blood!!

It starts again with series 3 tonight, 10pm on FX!! :happydance:

I watched the first 8 or so episodes then gave up - thought it was becoming just naked bodies and :sex::sex: :wacko:

:haha: yeah, I must admit, I do love it, but am also soooooo disappointed that it deviated so far from the books! Will be watching this series with the hope it goes back towards the books a bit!!

:haha: yeah, I must admit, I do love it, but am also soooooo disappointed that it deviated so far from the books! Will be watching this series with the hope it goes back towards the books a bit!!

Books??? I didnt know it was a book first??? Will maybe try them - thanks!:flower:

Books??? I didnt know it was a book first??? Will maybe try them - thanks!:flower:

There is a whole series!!! Loads of them! and I LOVED them!! I honestly found it hard to put them down lol, and they make much more sense than the series!! plus focus more on the story than the sex :blush: but there is an element of sex in them :haha:

Love true blood! We are in the middle of season 3, it's already out in the states. It gets better every time! Also read every book up until 7 need to read 8 through 11!!
My friend is from Louisiana where they film, she's met the cast... JEALOUS!!! lol

Yay, can't wait. Have it set to record and have series linked it so I don't miss any!

I watched the first 8 or so episodes then gave up - thought it was becoming just naked bodies and :sex::sex: :wacko:

You say that like it's a bad thing :p

I love True Blood... already watched series 3 online though. It is a good one... you find out more about Sookie and her powers xx

Excited!! I love True Blood. Bill Comptom, yummy!!!

I need to get reading on the books again I got up to the one before Dead and Gone.

LOVE IT, thanks for the reminder :D

I <3 True Blood ! It is amazing !!! Must admit I do prefer the books only thing I prefer about the TV show is that Lafayette is still alive and that Tara is in it more. I love the fact that the guy who plays Bill is actually English, infact he's from Essex ! I download the episodes from America (like I do with Grey's, One Tree Hill, Bones and Glee) so I am ahead of you guys, so if you want any spoilers ;-)
I have to say, after the way Bill has treated Sookie, I think she would be better off with Sam or Eric, personally I would choose Bill for his looks and Sam for his personality ! And for those of you who know what I am on about...how the hell is Sookie a ***** ? I love the way they incorporate loads of different myths and stuff into the show, not just vamps !

Also, you HAVE to watch this ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tODhvb47s

I love True Blood! The gay scene....thought they were actually gonna!! haha it was good though! Bring on next week xx

LOL, the gay scene had me sitting there thinking WTF?? since when were they gay??????? I was so relieved it was a dream, I know the series deviates from the books but to make Bill and Sam gay is waaaaaaaay too far from the book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->