• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying again?

KatOro

Reaction score
Is anyone else on the fence about trying again? I am for many different reasons. I have some time to decide, but not a whole lot. Wish I knew one way or another...

I'm also not sure, I had 3 mcs (1 chemical, 1 mmc and 1 blighted ovum) in a row, now I'm honestly not sure if I'm ready to ttc again anytime soon

I'm not sure too ladies. I'm approaching 44 & over past two years trying to complete our family I have had 3 cps, 1 missed miscarriage, 1 ectopic and last Thursday I miscarried at 10.5 weeks after seeing a hb at 7+2 weeks. I am wondering am I just too old now? I seem to get pg with no problem but they end in sadness. What are you both going to do? Are you going to ttc again?

Have you been referred to recurrent loss clinic sunshine?x

I'm not sure too ladies. I'm approaching 44 & over past two years trying to complete our family I have had 3 cps, 1 missed miscarriage, 1 ectopic and last Thursday I miscarried at 10.5 weeks after seeing a hb at 7+2 weeks. I am wondering am I just too old now? I seem to get pg with no problem but they end in sadness. What are you both going to do? Are you going to ttc again?

Our dr put me & hubby on supplements, hubby's semen test wasn't so good, and the dr thinks it's the main reason for the mcs, he didn't run any tests on me, we were advised to wait 3 months before ttc again, but I'm not sure I'll be ready by then. We only have one child and he's almost 6. Hubby is 50, I'm 36. I'm still not sure, but I'm not going to ttc again before seeing improvements in hubby's tests.

We have two children already and part of me feels like we could be complete. The other part of me feels like we aren't done...but I don't know if that's just my "biological clock" talking or what...

We have a son aged 4. This is our second MC. I said to my hubbie I would try a third time. I go through phases now - some days I think I want to try again and see but others like today it's just too painful and I can't imagine trying again. I didn't want our son to be an only child but also I don't know how many times we can try again x

The baby we just lost proved to me I want a sibling for my son more than I thought. However, I don't think I am ready yet I want to give my body some rest. We had a loss before my son, and now a loss after. Think I'm gonna wait a few months/ a year.

Good luck to all those trying for their rainbows xxx

I'm am still recovering from my mc. I can't wait to start trying again, I just want to fill this emptyness. But I'm so scared too, I'm scared that the TTC journey will be long or I will not get pregnant, it took us 7 months... And I know that it wasn't that long and my heart aches for people who have been TTCing for longer but it just seemed like forever to me. I'm terrified of this happening again, but I just have to try.

Ive have 2 mc since we started ttc#2 last May. Ive been going back and forth whether to try again this cycle and yesterday decided to go for it. Now Im not sure again but I think it is too late as Im pretty sure I ovulated today. I want another but dont feel ready to have another loss. It's very hard to go through multiple times. I'm an impatient person though and my daughter is almost 4 and I would really like to give her a sibling sooner rather than later. Im 34 and OH is 40. Anyway, I hope we all get our rainbow soon. :hugs:

Have you been referred to recurrent loss clinic sunshine?x

Hi Blu thanks for asking hun. yes I got a referral and they checked my uterus and ovaries which were all normal. I went to have bloods taken but was 4 weeks pregnant with an ectopic at Xmas and so it was all put on hold. I am blessed with 3 children already so I know I can carry and hormones have been good with my recent two missed miscarriages and my ectopic. Really I know it's my age as I'm almost 44. I started taking high dose coq10 before my recent mmc but I only took it for 30 days and then fell pregnant and I think it helped (I saw a hb at 7+2 weeks which is the farthest along I have gotten in the 2 years ttc) so my dilemma is whether to try again as I'm running out of time or wait to get more coq10 into me to see if it makes a difference. Sorry for essay hun xx

I'm sorry for your losses, ladies. I wish we had a magic 8 ball to tell us what to do. My hormones are such a mess right now; I literally change my mind multiple times per day. I'd give anything to have a firm decision made. Still hasn't even been 2 weeks though so I need to chill. HCG is down today to 663 from 22k 10 days ago so I'm hoping to see a negative test soon. Wonder if the lower HCG will result in more mellowed out moods. We shall see, but I'm not betting on it.:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->