trying for #2 and looking for buddies

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
I know there are other groups but a lot of them are already in full flow and everyone knows everyone and i would like to do the same here.

I am 36 soon to be 37 and a time is a ticking lol and we are currently in the process of seeing of what happens with ttc. Hubby is really laid back about the whole thing and i would love a little brother or sister for my daughter.

So for a while i was a forum stalker but i just couldn't hold back i am currently on either 2 or 3 days past ovulation according to period tracker although i think i ov'd earlier. I used an opk on cd8 and got a decent dark line and then i did an opk practically every day but all i got was faint lines. So i cannot pin point when. I try and keep track of my cm, and my cervical position and if i have any outstanding or niggling symptoms i log them.

My last 4 cycles have varied by a day so i can be either 27/28/29 and even 30 days and my flow this last couple of times has been really light and lasts at most three days.

So anyone that would like to jump in feel free and lets hope we bring each other some support, laughs and advice when we need it.:coffee::hugs::baby:

Well, I'm on CD 8 right now, but we're also trying for #2. Well, my #2 his #1.5.

We're both 27 almost 28, but I'm high risk, so my clock is ticking a little faster than I'd like. Sending you all sorts of baby dust lady!!

Well, I'm on CD 8 right now, but we're also trying for #2. Well, my #2 his #1.5.

We're both 27 almost 28, but I'm high risk, so my clock is ticking a little faster than I'd like. Sending you all sorts of baby dust lady!!

Thank you, same here hopefully there will be plenty to keep us occupied over the up and coming weeks..

Hi! Can I join? This will be month 2 of TTC#2 since MC last year. AF arrived last night so I'm CD2 but excited to start temping this month and going to try OPKs as well :) * baby dust* to all :)

Hi yall! I'd like to join. Today is cd 9 for me of TTC #2 first cycle. We've been saying for a while we were trying, but we weren't really bding enough to actively try. We were under a lot of stress due to dh changing jobs, we had to move, and dh's grandpa passed away all in the same few days. Now that we're settled into the new house, and dh is settled into the new job we're ready to start the TTC over with a clean slate! I look forward to sharing this journey with yall, but I hope it's a short journey for all of us! Now please excuse me as I have to wake dh up to get busy!!! :)

Hello, can I join as well?

This is our first cycle, and I think I've just got my first positive OPK. It was only an internet cheapie one, so I'm going to wait until later tonight and double check with a digital one. We've been following SMEP and it's gone really well so far :)

What is SMEP if you don't mind me asking?
I'm on CD13 should o on Fridayish but DH is sick so idk how this week will go.

It's sperm meets egg plan. A lot of women on here follow it. If you Google you'll get more info, but the bases is BD every other day from CD8 until positive opk. Opk from cd10. When you get your positive opk, BD that day and 2 days after, then leave a day, then one more BD the day after. It's supposed to increase your chances of conceiving.

We followed it all this cycle, I'm on 7pdo now so still a bit early for testing.

Hi ladies, I would love to join your group.

We are both 38 years young!! We are almost ready to start TTCing #2. We are just about to put our house on the market. As soon as we have moved we will start TTCing. I just don't want to be pregnant and moving (Will be a dead give away if I can't be actively helping with the move!) We are expecting our house will sell very quickly as all other houses in our estate have sold within days of going on the market! So hoping it will only be a 8 - 12 weeks before we move.
Exciting but stressful times ahead for us!

Hello ladies! How are you doing? I'm on CD20...got a blinking smilie on Thursday and a straight smile on Friday (digi opks). We bd on Thurs & Fri. Hubby says no testing until I'm late but.....idk if I can hold out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->