Trying not to cry in front of my husband...

MrsToMom

Reaction score
I'm just so angry at my body. I know i shouldn't be but my heart breaks every month when my period starts. I see everyone around me getting pregnant. Friends say "oh we picked our baby's birthday and got prgenant the exact week we wanted." It kills me. I wouldn't care when my baby's birthday was, just to get prgenant and have a healthy baby would be all I'd ever want. I'm tired of feeling jealous and angry. This isn't me and I fear I'm turning into something I hate.

I really feel for you. Some people can be insensitive and not realise how difficult it is to hear- try not to let them bother you. Forgive yourself for feeling jealous - it's ok (i'm wtt at the moment and i suffer from jealousy - just want to be ttc now)

How long have you been ttc? If relevant - maybe see your doctor to rule out anything thats making it take longer?

Please don't feel you have to keep this from your husband, i'm sure he'd want to support and reassure you.

xxxx

Sending hugs and lots of pregnancy vipes, hope it happens soon x

Thats pretty insensitive of your friends to brag about getting pregnant quickly, I think its actually kind of rare to get pregnant the first cycle trying. try not to be so hard on yourself.it can take a while to conceive even if there is nothing wrong however if you have been trying for a year with no luck then go to the doctor for testing of your fertility and a semen analysis for your partner.

Sorry to see you feeling like this, and it fine to feel a bit jealous time to time don't beat yourself up about it
Sometimes it just get s a little hard when you been TTC for so long
Just try and stay positive and fx it will happen for you soon

big hugs hun i hope it happens really soon for you, i no how you feel a friend of mine is pregnant and she came round today braging and i was just thinking please go away the whole time made me feel a minster your not alone xx

Thank you so much for all of the support. I truly appreciate it. It feels like such a lonely time and its so nice to talk to people who understand. Just wanted to clarify that I'm not keeping anything from my husband. He knows whats going on. It's just that when I start crying so much in front of him the look in his eyes just kills. He just feels so awful and it makes me feel worse. Not sure if that makes much sense.

We've been trying for 7 months now and I would have bet money this month that I was going to get a BFP. I had implantation bleeding 7dpo, extreme fatigue, could smell everything from rooms away, ect. I was 3 days late and started to get awful pains on my right side. Went to check and AF started. Its the heaviest its ever been and I'm still in pain. Waiting for my Dr office to open to see what they say.

Thanks again for all of the support. <3

I really do feel for you, and I know exactly how you're feeling. I don't get my hopes up any more, as I know AF will most likely appear at the end of the month. :( don't feel like you're alone feeling like this, because you're 100% not. :hugs: my auntie told me to try and not let TTC become an obsession, as I don't want it to take over my life. X

I can 100% empathise with this, I waited and waited and waited for the right time to start TTC and that month my periods disappeared. I was diagnosed with PCOS and embarked on months of tests and scans before I could start using Clomid. I was angry with my body, angry at my husband for wanting to wait until the right time, and angry at anyone who was pregnant! On top of that, my DH has a daughter from a previous relationship and that pregnancy just 'happened', so his view of pregnancy and conception made it even harder...

My BIGGEST piece of advice (so much easier said than done) is to not make much of 'symptoms' when you're trying. In my experience, early symptoms can be related to anything, and if you google something you're bound to find someone talking about how they experienced that as well. All this does is build expectation and makes is even harder when AF shows! Enjoy BD'ing, but then try to take your mind off it...makes the months go so much quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->