Trying not to obsess, chart included

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I'm currently 7 DPO. This is my first cycle on Vitex, so I don't really have anything to base this cycle off. My lp has been 8 days, so original AF due date is not tomorrow but the day after. Hoping the Vitex lengthen my lp. I'm also obviously obsessing that this cycle is the one I'll get my :bfp: My chart is in my signature, what do you ladies think? I'm just so impatient. I know I won't know until AF either arrives or doesn't, in saying that, I don't even know when she's due!! I just want to know!! I'm planning on waiting until 15 DPO to test (8 days away, suuuuure I'll totally make it that long :haha: ). Here are my symptoms so far:
2-3 DPO: Odd cold feeling in my uterus, ovary area. Very strange.

4 DPO: eyes began aching at night and was so tired I fell asleep before 9 o'clock?

5 DPO: woke up with top eyelids swollen (I don't suffer from allergies or hay fever) , feel like I'm getting thrush but not sure as of yet, increase in cm, stuffy nose, had a few boobie tinglings like I was having a let down but my son wasn't drinking milk (that hasn't happened since he was very young)

6 DPO: still feeling like I'm about to get thrush but none to be seen as of yet. O type pains on the right side for about 5 minutes during the day. White, creamy/ lotiony cm (I never get cm in my underwear, only if I check my cervix). TMI but I would wipe it away each time I went to the bathroom and whenever I went back, there would be more. Also a big gush after a BM (GROSS). Cm is definitely not thrush. Fell asleep on the couch with Bub when he was going down for his nap, haven't done that in a very long time!

7 DPO: Woke up with sporadic o type pains still on the right side. Weird feeling in lower abdomen, almost warm and tingly?? Big temp jump this morning, higher then it ever got last cycle. Slight nausea this morning and have realised I've been slightly nauseous in the morning until I eat, for the past few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->