trying NOT to symptom spot

cliqmo

Reaction score
Does anybody else NTNP struggle to ignore / not get excited by potential BFP symptoms like tender nipples and weird twinges?? Or it is just me?? :wacko:

We are NTNP now and DH wants to remain very relaxed about it all (no POAS unti AFTER AF due etc!!) but I just cant help wondering whether my body is giving me signs :dohh:

I can't share it with DH as we have agreed not to get over excited prematurely, so thought I'd ask the question on here in the hope of some understanding from people in the same situation :happydance:

For a woman its pretty impossible not to synptom spot...we cant help it. After all its our bodies and lets face it we want it to happen now. Upshot is your perfectly normal! :thumbup:

It's definitely not just you!!! I do this and technically I'm still WTT for another month or two! Since I came off bcp I just can't help myself!!

I am with you. I have to take meds to get pregnant, so I don't want to get excited over nothing since we know our situation and I can't take meds until March for TTCing.

I'm struggling with that right now too :(

This is our first month off BC so I am trying to convince myself that these weird little "symptoms" I am having are because of that. Guess what- Its not working :haha: Oh well I guess just 9 days left till AF is due!

I find it impossible. Two cycles ago I was convinced! I had nausea, dizziness, stuffy nose and what felt like ligaments stretching in my groin (which I had previous pregnancies). It is impossible not to think about it

Im currently going through this aswell :/
Altho deep down I know im not preg.. I stil imagine all these symptoms

I just wish af would hurry and come so I can just move on iykwim

im terrible the first little twinge of something or sensitive nipples im straight on the pc looking it up, it just so natural for a woment to look out for these things even without looking for it, it pops into your head. its cus we want it so badly that we just want it to happen immediately xx

I feel you! we are not even officially trying yet until next month and I still can't help but symptom spot! Even though I know the chances are slim to none, I always think "what if?"

MAJOR Symptom spotting right now.. and we have only been NTNP for 2 weeks!! haha
oh well.. sometimes it's so hard not to!
for me I have cramping, lower back pain, sore nipples, tired all the time, runny nose, tummy being strange.. etc etc.. but also know that all these can be PMS symptoms for me as well..
AF due on 30th so testing on NYE if it hasn't arrived...

hey i wonder if anyone could give me their opinion here....

So, my last period started on 8th december.. and i had unprotected sex on 16th or 17th december.. i have a 28 day cycle so i should be due on again soon..
but my nipples have gone reallly dark purple and sore, and im constantly tired, getting lots of headaches and have more discharge down there than usual, like a creamy white colour, not particularly smelly..

Could these be pregnancy symptoms or is it too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->