Trying or not..couple questions?

Justinel101

Reaction score
Okay first one: I've been off and on birth control for around a year and a half and when I go off of it it ranges from 2 weeks off to 2 months off. I've never sound up pregnant though, does this mean something is wrong with me??? The rest of my family seems to have no problem considering my mom had an accidental teen pregnancy, I'm just really scared.

Also, I took a hpt about a week ago and it was negative. I am now 10 days late. Stopped bc mid cycle last month. Any thoughts?

Going on and off BC will wreak havoc on your body. If you want to get pregnant just come off it properly, give your body at least a few months to build a regular cycle again before worrying about it. Just because you've not got got pregnant yet doesnt mean there is something wrong just that your body hasnt adjusted yet. Oh and stopping mid pill cycle will explain the late period, it can take a few months to regulate.

Stop doing this to yourself ! Either be on it, totally, or be off it totally. It's really bad for your hormonally to be on and off BC, especially if you're off for 2 weeks and then back on it again.

It can take up to a year for a period to re-regulate after coming off BC but with the amount you've been on and off it theres no way to tell whats going on.

Are you wanting to have a baby, or not wanting to have a baby ? If you are waiting to try i suggest stopping the birth control and changing to other methods of contraception (Ie condoms, vaginal films, diaphragm, cervical sponges, etc) . If you WANT a baby than you need to stop all the birth control and give your body time to adjust from all the mish mash of BC you've put into it, try to conceive for at least 6 months and go from there

I had the implant before my son and it took my a year and a half to conceive and that was just off BC will take longer being off and on them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->