Trying to Conceive #2!

ashleygrimon

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just wanted to join a page where I can ask for advice and get opinions on certain topics! A little backstory on my personal pregnancy journey. I have experienced three miscarriages and have had one successful pregnancy and birth. My husband and I are trying for #2 now that our daughter is almost 2. We've been really keeping track of my cycle and I thought we were intimate during the right time! The first few times I was pregnant, I never noticed any difference in my body right away.

Question is:
Has anyone ever had symptoms of implantation other than spotting? I haven't had any spotting, but I have had a lot of cramping, cravings for salad (random), very sensitive teeth out of nowhere and I'm always super tired. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but I think I took it too early just because I'm so anxious. Are these possible signs of implantation? I've felt some sharp pains on the left side of my uterus and almost a fluttering feeling at times. Just looked to gain some insight on if anyone has ever experienced any of these things or something different, because I never have! Thank you for your answers in advance!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->