Trying to conceive after implanon removal

windle05

mummy 2 a son
Reaction score
Hi

Im Claire and 27 my dh is 30 in May. I had my implant removed 14th Jan and were now on our 2nd cycle of a relaxed approach.

Anyone else trying for their 1st after removal?

I am! I had my implant removed on 26th Feb and we're actively TTC. My cycles have always been a bit screwy, so I'm hoping that they're a bit better now.

Did you have yours taken out early or wait until it had run out? I only had mine in for 18 months and then we decided to TTC, so I had it removed.

Fingers crossed! x

hi, it was due to come out 13th may after 6 years but decided after reading some forums saying they have taken months to get af let along :bfp: we would have it out early to give us a couple of months grace before the pressure from people knowing it was coming out.

the original plan had it happened straight away was that when asked after that date if we were trying the 12 weeks and scan would be over with to announce no not trying its too late :) oh well onto the next one.

sorry that was a bit of a ramble, hope it made sense.

Hi girls. I'm 24, Hubby 25. I had my implanon removed in November, my cycles went back to normal straight away (got AF 24 days after removal, next cycle 27 days, next cycle 28).

Then on our 3rd cycle we got our BFP! Just thought I'd let you know as after reading all the info on the net I was sure it would take us many months if not years to conceive. I stressed and worried more than needed, hehe. Just thought I'd give you some hope that it can happen not too long after :)

Hi girls. I'm 24, Hubby 25. I had my implanon removed in November, my cycles went back to normal straight away (got AF 24 days after removal, next cycle 27 days, next cycle 28).

Then on our 3rd cycle we got our BFP! Just thought I'd let you know as after reading all the info on the net I was sure it would take us many months if not years to conceive. I stressed and worried more than needed, hehe. Just thought I'd give you some hope that it can happen not too long after :)

congratulations, how far are you? did you have it for long?

i had af 4th feb when i was due but think that was the last of my implant afs as i had to wait for 6 weeks for the next one, funny enough the same date as they were pre implant lol

hopefully this month will be the same and then next month i will be able to work out ov dates better as im thrown out where i was late so i have no idea where i am in this months cycle.

hit a bit of a rough patch at the mo where dh is freaking out about being 30 in may (bless him) so :sex: has been the last thing ive been worrying about this month anyway.

fingers crossed he is getting his head straight now and we can continue :wacko:

Hi, I am 29 and DH is 28. We got married last April and I had the implant in May but unfortunately my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer in the August and passed away in December. That has made both of us re-evaluate things and we decided to bring TTC forward.... Its been a hard few months but it feels good to have something positive to look forward to.

I had my implant removed on 23 Feb - my first cycle was a bit messed up AF came 2 days after removal but only for a day and then again 3 weeks later so I am hoping this month will be my first 'normal' cycle. I am currently on CD12 and noticed ewcm today so hoping this is my fertile period.

My DH just wants us to take a relaxed approach to TTC so I haven't told him about the OPKs, pregnancy tests, thermometer etc etc and try not to talk about ovulation, cm etc! As soon as I had my implant removed I just seem to be a bit obsessed and am just desperate to get pregnant as soon as possible!

Hi I'm 25 and had the implant removed about 2 weeks ago after 5 years. I went on the pill for 1 month (2 weeks while I was on the implant- trying to sort out my periods) but have decided to start trying now so finished pack, finished withdrawal bleed on Wednesday and now were TTC. Good luck to you all! X

Hi windle05. I had my implanon in for 2+ years, was on the pill before that. And I never had my period during the time my Implanon was in so I was worried it might take my body longer to get back to normal.

I am now 6wks pregnant.

I didn't know when I ovulated as the month we got our BFP, was the first month I did BBT to track Ov. It turns out I Oved right in CD14.

Hi Im 21 I had my implanon removed first week of january, Im 2 weeks late now so im hoping i am pregnant :) as i have heard about all the rumours of not being able to fat pregnant straight away after removal of implanon.

Good Luck to yhu all :flower: x

Hi ladies..We are ttc #2 and I had my implanon removed on the 28th of feb..wasnt sure what to expect but we started trying right away..I havent yet had AF or BFPand its now the 30th of march so over a month?? so I guess we will keep trying and hope for either Af to return so atleast I can know when my cyles are!With our first we didnt plan it so this time it so different TRYING to get pregnant..goodluck to everyone:) xx

Just to say that I had my implant out on 26th Feb and AF turned up yesterday, so a nice 31 days later. It would have been nice to get my BFP first time, but I'm super glad that it looks like my body is playing ball :)

would be nice if AF showed her red little self ! im over waiting for her!

im still confused with my cycles, been 2.5 months since i had it removed, 2 af's 39 days apart and when i think i ov the fertility friend website said cm was fertile cervic position not fertile.....grrrrrr how am i suppose to no with that!

so annoying after having af every month for 6 years on the dot now all over the place. hubby thinks all his christmas's have come at once since the removal as my sex drive dropped big time once i had it in. if everything by my cm goes to plan i should be now in my 2ww but hey who nos, so much for returning back to normal 'hump'

rant over!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->