Trying to conceive again..

Babymamma10

Reaction score
Hi, My name is sherry and I just had a recent (1 Week Ago) miscarriage and voluntary went and had a d&c done. I was 10 weeks. They said that the baby just didn't grow. That when the egg and sperm came together the baby just didn't form. We are currently trying to conceive again. I have one daughter from a previous relationship but am getting married very soon (April 20, 2013) to a wonderful man of 10 months and were trying to conceive one of our own together. i was wandering if anyone got pregnant soon after miscarriage WITH D&C? Were wanting a baby so bad and we keep seeing all our friends who are having babies and its tearing us apart. Were constantly fighting and arguing over the subject and we think that a baby would bring us closer together as a family. Please Help!!

I'm sorry for your loss hun. I've heard of it happening. As a matter of fact, I know someone who just had a miscarriage around 10 weeks too I believe, and she had a D&C and maybe about 2-3 weeks later I believe, she became pregnant again. She's now 10 weeks and everything is going fine. It happens. I wish you the best. :)

I've read that it can take a while for the body to recover from a D&C, but some women bounce right back.

Sorry about your loss, I can't help with your questions as I've not experienced d&c with my mcs, but I wish you all the best and a nice speedy bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->