Trying to conceive age 26

Amanda Sian

Reaction score
Hello, first post here...

I am 26 and my boyfriend and I are TTC our first. We have been trying for over a year and each month my periods are like clockwork. February was right on schedule on the 19th and lasted until the 23rd. Then March was a week late on the 22nd and lasted until the 26th. Now I haven't had a period through all of April. I have been moody, nauseous, my lower back hurts like crazy, and I have been using the bathroom more frequently. I took two hpts but both showed negative though my fmu each time looked diluted. Any advice?

Sorry, I can't help with any advice, just wanted to wish you all the best x

Hello, first post here...

I am 26 and my boyfriend and I are TTC our first. We have been trying for over a year and each month my periods are like clockwork. February was right on schedule on the 19th and lasted until the 23rd. Then March was a week late on the 22nd and lasted until the 26th. Now I haven't had a period through all of April. I have been moody, nauseous, my lower back hurts like crazy, and I have been using the bathroom more frequently. I took two hpts but both showed negative though my fmu each time looked diluted. Any advice?
You said you didn't have a period in April? Did you test again?

I have tested at least once a week and I don't see a second line on them. I took a cheap digital and it said not pregnant so I don't know if I'm experiencing the hook effect or something else is going on

I have tested at least once a week and I don't see a second line on them. I took a cheap digital and it said not pregnant so I don't know if I'm experiencing the hook effect or something else is going on

So you missed your period ?? I suggest you have a blood test done at the clinic/hospital once to be sure about your state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->