Trying to conceive need help

Is he able to get a sperm analysis done? I needed surgery to remove a uterine septum but they also wanted my partner to get a sperm analysis done at the same time.

A sperm analysis is likely the only way your going to know if your husband has a high/low sperm count. If you are UK based , they may suggest this next?

we had infertility issues and it although I have polycystic ovaries and he had a low sperm count - we was just marked down as 'unknown infertility' x

Hi we’re from the uk and with everything going on would it not take a while to hear from doctors and they would just say to keep trying I’m worried that 1.5 ml is low after putting it in an artificial ensemniaton tube at home

"According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the median semen volume is 3.7 milliliters (ml), and most males fall between 1.5–6.8 ml for semen volume. The International Society for Sexual Medicine suggest males expel, on average, 1.25 to 5 ml of semen each time they ejaculate. This is roughly 1/4 to 1 teaspoon."
Hope that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->