Trying to conceive...

bubblybee80

Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is my second post on this site! I've been trying to conceive for 5 months now, and this month has been really convincing me that I am pregnant. I got my period on December 5th and ended on the 9th. My periods are whack- sometimes it's 40 days sometimes it's 45, and anything in between! Here are some of my symptoms (and some of these are completely new to me, and have never happened before even with my chemical pregnancy). Also, I have no idea when I ovulate since I'm so irregular, I try to just go off of my cm. It was strange, I think I ovulated sometime 3 weeks ago (Saturday the 12th maybe? But seems too soon after my period). The next week, my right boob hurt pretty bad. Not the left. I've never had a sore breast before like that, only my nipples! I have been nauseous, somewhat dizzy when I stand up sometimes, and my cm is really gross right now, couple weeks ago it was tacky and gummy but with a white color, and now it's stringy and white and gooey and feels like I'm getting my period! Last week, I wiped and I had a few clumps of cm with some pink/brown in them? I thought it was maybe implantation- but with how ridiculous my cycles are, I shouldn't get my period for another week-week and a half. I've been extremely tired, I can't stop thinking about taking naps! I've also been breaking out on my chest? That never happens to me, either! But I also have been breaking out on my face. There's also a twinge in my lower back on my left side, and I have been having cramps in the pelvic area, and had sharp pains in that same area a week or 2 after my period ended. The list could go on, and I haven't tested yet, I'm gonna wait a couple weeks until I see if AF shows. Any thoughts on my symptoms here? I also would love to hear your BFP stories and symptoms! Thanks in advance ladies :)

Also, might I add, I wiped today and globs of cm were on the toilet paper, with a yellow twinge? I've been crabby and emotional, my boyfriend is starting to think I'm crazy. I'm too afraid to test yet- I know it'll be bfn. Again, thanks for responses!!

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like we're pretty similar my last cycle was 46 days- currently on CD 43 with bfn yesterday. So frustrated with long cycles and having no idea when O is! My symptoms have been similar but I'm putting my foul mood down to AF being due so fully expect her to arrive tomorrow. X

Thanks for the quick reply! :) well, you're not out yet! And if af shows, you always have next month to try :) I agree it's so frustrating but this month I didn't try all that hard. It always seems to take a long time when you really try. Baby dust to you, I hope that af doesn't show! Is heartburn a pregnancy symptom? Lol I can't eat anything without getting really bad heartburn! It's terrible! If we have long cycles, does that mean we ovulate later? Or can it just be sporadic?

Thanks for the quick reply! :) well, you're not out yet! And if af shows, you always have next month to try :) I agree it's so frustrating but this month I didn't try all that hard. It always seems to take a long time when you really try. Baby dust to you, I hope that af doesn't show! Is heartburn a pregnancy symptom? Lol I can't eat anything without getting really bad heartburn! It's terrible! If we have long cycles, does that mean we ovulate later? Or can it just be sporadic?

Well still no sign this morning so still clinging on to a bit of hope but not going to test again until tomorrow!
Yes I think you O around 14 days before your due on so it would be later- with my son the dated from my last period but when I went for my 12 week scan was 3 weeks behind so must have O'd very late.
I had really bad heartburn with my son I lived on Gaviscon! Keeping my fingers crossed for us both! X

There's just no sign of any ewcm except for a couple weeks ago! I'm not sure, and now it's ironic that I'm having a ton of symptoms. And yay!!! I hope she doesn't show!!! Fingers crossed for you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->