Trying ttc 3yrs with two mc

Dantia

Reaction score
Hi, :wave::wave: all first time user on here to post but have been looking on this sight for a few months now.a little bit of history about myself and what's gone on.......... Right here goes....... I've had two children from my previous relationship they are now 15/16 yr olds. I'm only 34 and just recently got married to my soul mate who I love dearly we both want children of our own. He has two from his previous relationship too, in June this year I found out I had a miscarriage very sad indeed... Then in aug I found out I was preg only because I had my period on the 13th of aug and then a week later I had really bad cramps and spotted again which for me was strange as my cycle is 30 days and im on for only 3-4days. So I took a preg test and it was :bfp: well u can imagine we was over the moon...had it confirmed at the drs just to find out one week later I start bleeding with very very bad cramps and yes I lost our baby gutted!!!! We got married this year in September so that helped a little bit to take my mind off (but nothing really ever does) been drs several times about it as its been nearly 3 yrs since we have been trying and now it's breaking my heart. Drs only starting to do something about it NOW grrrr I've got blood test on 17th to check everything is Ok so really want some friends/online buddies to go through the dreaded days until we get a :bfp: :) I'm know currently waiting to O I'm on cd10 anyone wants to join is more than welcome...... Lots & lots of badydust to all trying...... Xxx

Hey Dantia!

Welcome :)

I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

You have every reason to be hopeful you can conceive again. You do have time on your side as 34 is relatively young!

I conceived my first at 35 and I'm trying for #2. I have been trying for 5 cycles now (I'm 37) and it's hard to be patient and not worry.

Are you temping? using OPK/monitor?

CXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"