TT or Angelcare movement monitor?

lovehearts

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just interested to hear which baby monitor you have gone for. I am stuck between the angelcare and the TT both with movement mat and they look like they display the same, room temp etc.

I used an older style TT with my son and never had any problems until he was over 2 and the parent unit charger gave up other wise i would be reusing that one.

They both have really good reviews! im stuck!! :flower:

I've been eyeing up the TT one this time around but we used the Angelcare last time and loved it. The handheld unit screen doesn't work anymore (it's been almost 4 years so it's understandable - but it won't work for LO because we can't make any setting changes and I really like seeing the movement ticker) but the sound still works on it so it is nice for DS' room. I've tasked DH with making the decision lol.

Thank you for replying. The Tt one is in the Asda baby event (not sure if your in the UK as in my phone), I think it's £60. Xx

I had an Angelcare with my oldest before I began co-sleeping and it worked great! :thumbup:

I have a phillips monitor (no movement mat) and an angelcare and now after two years the angelcare seems to be acting up, we have decided if we have a third to have the TT one as it says it has two way talk (angelcare doesnt) and we use the two way talk loads still with my son on the philips monito, also the tt says you can turn off the mat which you cant do with angelcare so what do you do if they go in a big bed?

Hiya. We used a tt movement one with daughter. Think it's an older version as no temp on it. Absolutely loved it. Never had any problems with it.
Sorry I have no experience with angelcare.
If I had to get another one I'd stick with tt. Will be using this for this baby.
So many products with so many brands!
Trying to decide on tt bottles or avent! And steam steriliser or microwave!

Thank you ladies, I went for the TT monitor in the end. Its £60 in the asda baby event :) xx

I have an angelcare sound and movement monitor. Can't fault it, I LOVE it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->