TTC #1. 20years old, looking for ttc buddies! <3

Pinkglitterx

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Im 20 years old, from the UK. OH is 23. Recently Married.
We have been TTC #1 for 12 months now, after a mmc in march 2014 + a mmc in 2010 we are desperate for our rainbow baby!!

This month we have tried the 'Sperm Meets the Egg' plan for the first time and currently 1dpo so in the tww!

Looking for ttc buddies!! Lets keep eachother sane! lol xx

Hey lovely,

I've seen you around and posted on the young person's thread.

I'd love to be buddies :)

I think I'm only one day behind in my cycle as I saw somewhere you had just started the pineapple core and I think I will have O'd today or at the latest tomorrow!

Have sent you a friend request.

x

Hey Tink! Yeah I did accept your friend request!:)
Oh that's cool! Im currently 2DPO :)

FX'd for us this cycle!! xxx

Awesome!

I'm officially 1DPO today as saw a temp rise after quite a big temp dip so fingers xd we will both get some good news around the same time xx

Hey, I'd love to join in! I'm 19 and also recently married, dh is 21 :)

Only came off bcp a week ago so not sure of my CD but I feel like I'm coming on very soon so my CD1 should be somewhere end of this week hopefully!

I will hopefully be doing SMEP & Temping & OPKS & checking cm,

I think that'll be enough to get my best chances! :thumbup:

Good luck to you girls I hope you get your BFP's soon!
xx

Hi :) I am 24 & already have a little boy but have been TTC since August this year. Just recently had to undergo laparoscopy to treat endometriosis so we are now looking to continue trying :) would love to buddy up. Good luck to everyone x

Hello! I came across this thread. (I'm new to this not to sure how it works) I'm 19 TTC #1 for 6 months now. I'm very irregular and think there may be a hormone problem. Would love for some buddies as we all take this journey. Baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->