Ttc#1 30 yrs old and need a buddy!

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is cycle 6 of ttc # 1. Im 30 Dh is 33 and we have been ttc since we got married in August. I assumed things would happen quickly and even thought would probably have a honeymoon baby, I came off bcp last Jan in preparation for ttc and thought would be quick easy and stressfree. Only cycle 6 but already obsessed and worried about everything so buddy to go through it with would be great!

:hi: Ladders.

I know what you mean. When we first trying, I thought for sure it would be super easy. Seemed to be the case for everyone else.

We did get pregnant our third month, and the last thing on my mind was miscarriage. Seemed to be something that happened to OTHER people. Of course, I lost the pregnancy at 2 months.

2 months after that we got pregnant again. I was scared but was reassured by everyone including my midwives that everything would be OK this time. Went in at 2 months and there was our baby, measuring beautifully with a strong heartbeat. Again, midwife was all "see, you're having a baby."

2 Weeks later, another ultrasound showed that my baby's heart stopped. Waited another two weeks for the miscarriage to actually happen.

Now here I am trying to get pregnant again. Nearly 10 months in to TTC and no pregnancy and no baby. It's very frustrating. And I'm only 25 and my DH is 29 but man is it defeating. Feel like I'll never carry a baby to term.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that anymore lol. Just wanted to give you some background. I'm in my tww at the moment, 6 DPO. How about you?

Hey ladders

I am 30 turning 31 in march and ttc baby #1. We've only been trying since Nov. I'm on my 3rd cycle trying. I did get pregnant on my first cycle trying but ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS so I've already been told it will probably not be as easy for me.

There is a group of us 30 something women ttc baby#1 and you are very welcome to join us! :) I put the link below.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2095853-30-yo-ttc-1-a.html

Hi both really nice to hear from you, so sorry to hear about your losses confuzion must have been terrible for you and can understand why your not enjoying your ttc journey. It's so hard to stay positive when it feels like everyone around you has an easy time everything happens perfectly.
I'm now 4dpo and hate the tww because it's all I think about already feels like weeks from o lol.
Thank you for the link isd I used to feel really young and didn't thought 30 was still a young age for ttc until i started and read all the bad stuff once you hit the big 30, certainly don't feel 30 but looks like my body does!

Hope the tww starts moving a little more quickly for both of us :haha:

Good luck to you! Hope you get the BFP you've been waiting for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->