TTC #1 4 years with Ovulation problems, please help!

childofRaven

Reaction score
Im new to this website and have exhausted all options so I thought I would ask the world and see if there are others who have had similar issues and what worked for them!
Heres alittle info,
My husband and I have been ttc for over 4 years now without anything happening, my cycles are regular, (28 days like clock work my whole life) I have never been diagnosed with Pcos or Endometriosis, my blood work and paps always come back perfect, and my husbands sperm count is normal, I dont smoke, and only occasionally drink wine. I did have one huge cyst rupture about 8 years ago, but it was the only time thats ever happened.

Ive been charting my cycles for years now, and have started to use OPC sticks to make sure im not missing my window, however I have been taking them for 4 months now and have never had an LH spike, (no ovulation) and my temperature is the same everyday. I also never get EWCM. (haven't for years, since before i was married)

Im about 20 pounds overweight but eat a healthy diet (no soda, limited fast food, lots of organics) and have been taking prenatal vitamins for 4 years now. My husband is the perfect weight, but his diet is poor, lots of junk. (he has great metabolism:growlmad:)

I guess Im wondering if anyone else has had these issues, the next step is to take hormones that force ovulation, but im not comfortable messing with nature, and Im weary of the chemicals because I am allergic to the synthetic hormones used in BC. (it makes me violently ill, i cant keep the pills down, splitting headaches, sweating, etc) because of this I have never been on BC for more than 3 months my entire life. I used condoms up to the point we started TTC (maybe i didn't have to? lol)

Can there be another reason why I'm not ovulating? My doctor just doesn't seem concerned and wont listen to me when I try to discuss this with her. Ive tried other doctors to but it seems they don't care, and just want to write a prescription.

Has anyone else ever experience a lack of ovulation for this long of a time, and if so what what the cause? I have no other symptoms to go off of to figure things out besides a lack of ovulation! I try not to stress and worry but im getting to old to have kids and its been so long I don't want to keep waiting!

Any help and personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

I would go talk with a RE, or a gynecologist. It does sound like you're not ovulating at all, despite only having 28 day cycles.

I've tried both Clomid and Femera, and would definitely recommend Femera out of the two for ovulation help. Clomid is a nightmare. Unfortunately, most often times ovulation inducing medication will be the next step. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->