TTC #1 after depo. Looking for a buddy!

candypanda

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm 21 and OH is 23 and we've just decided to ttc #1 a few years earlier than planned as I have endometriosis and it's really been playing up recently!

My depo was due on 31/10/2013 and I started what seems to be the beginnings of a light period...I've had no periods while on depo so I really hope it is AF but I get the feeling it's withdrawal bleeding and that I've got months and months to wait :( I only had 1 depo shot though so fingers crossed.

Anyway! Please will someone be my buddy! Feel really lost as depo seems to cause a lot of unique issues with getting the ovulation going lol!

xxxxx

I will be your buddy:) I ttc#1 and I am 20 and my DH is 23:) and I was on the depo a year ago! :)

Yay :) what CD are you on Stormy0422?
Also, how long did it take for you to get your first AF after stopping depo if you don't mind me asking? x

I am on cd 10 and it took 9 months. but I made me stop ovulating. So I went to the doctors and they did blood work and found out I was not ovulating ! So my doc put me on femara which will help me ovulate ! I hate the depo shot it really messed me up! I only took it once!

Ahhh good luck :) I've just bought some opks and some agnus castus to get my AF going :) seeing my Dr next week but scared to tell her we're ttc in case she thinks we're too young :/ x

I am 20! And I don't think your doc will say anything! Isn't our choice

Hey I'm 20 and I'm currently taking birth control pills to regulate my cycles and it seems to be working. I had my first and last depo shot December 2012 and it took until September this year for my cycles to regulate. I'm also ttc #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->