TTC #1 and would like a buddy!

Jazmine

Reaction score
Hi ladies i'm on cycle day 24 and my cycles are usually 31 days long:flower: I'm pretty new on here and would love to have some girls to talk to who are around the same cycle as me:hugs:

Hiya Jazmine, I'm new here myself and on CD21 (if i can count this month, using withdrawal bleed from pill) as I've been on the pill for quite a few years I'm not sure how long my cycles are at the moment.
How long have you been trying for?

Hiya Jazmine, I'm new here myself and on CD21 (if i can count this month, using withdrawal bleed from pill) as I've been on the pill for quite a few years I'm not sure how long my cycles are at the moment.
How long have you been trying for?

HI tinkerbell:winkwink: I've been trying now for eight months without success:cry: I finally got fed up with hoping nothing was wrong and went to the doctor a few days ago lol now i start the process of really trying:happydance: I'm not sure exactly what to expect from the doctor or how everything works lol so i'd love to have someone to share and talk to about the experience:hugs: how bout you? how long have you been trying or wanted to be a mommy?

Oh i'm sorry to hear it taking a while for you, I hope early 2011 brings you good news.

I've only been of the pill for just under 4 weeks and trying since I came off it, which was a very quick decision and hadn't planned on doing so.

Oh i'm sorry to hear it taking a while for you, I hope early 2011 brings you good news.

I've only been of the pill for just under 4 weeks and trying since I came off it, which was a very quick decision and hadn't planned on doing so.

oh wow so you could get pregnant right away once your period regulates itself :thumbup: well good luck to you. what made you decide to go off the pill so quickly and start trying

Hello Ladies....

Still looking for TTC buddies? I'd love to join you guys! I'm 33.. DH is 27.. we've been TTC for 5 months now.. not as long as some women here... I almost feel guilty even posting how long i've been ttc .. considering some women have been trying for years. The wait doesnt get any easier for me.. I'm currently in the 2ww.. tick tock.. tick tock. I'm 5dpo.. and i'm already not feeling pregnant! lol. I tend to over analyze ! ugh!

Where are you guys in your cycle?

I'd love to hear back!

oh wow so you could get pregnant right away once your period regulates itself :thumbup: well good luck to you. what made you decide to go off the pill so quickly and start trying

I really hope so, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Well we are getting married in May 2012 and not in the UK, so if we waited until after it would mean over a year away and we didn't want to wait that long and we decided we needed to get started asap as I have ordered my dress & getting married in Florida so being a pregnant bride isn't an option and ideally i'd like at least 4 months before the wedding to loose my pregnancy weight so I can fit into my dress still.

If we don;t get our BFP by around May then we might just have to hold off till after the wedding :(

Hello Ladies....

Still looking for TTC buddies? I'd love to join you guys! I'm 33.. DH is 27.. we've been TTC for 5 months now.. not as long as some women here... I almost feel guilty even posting how long i've been ttc .. considering some women have been trying for years. The wait doesnt get any easier for me.. I'm currently in the 2ww.. tick tock.. tick tock. I'm 5dpo.. and i'm already not feeling pregnant! lol. I tend to over analyze ! ugh!

Where are you guys in your cycle?

I'd love to hear back!

hi, it must be so fustrating keep trying month after month and still waiting. I really hope this is your month :hugs:
I'm only on CD3 of my first real cycle after coming of the pill, wouldn't mind get a BFP this cycle as it's my birthday at the end of the month and can't think of a better present

Hiya am looking for some buddies.
Am new to this site, My husband and i have been trying for a baby since july 2009 resulting in 4 mc's betweeen weeks 4 and 8. we've been to st Mary had a shed load of blood tests xrays internal scans etc all whcih came back "normal". We've had a break since july but after the doctors advise following our blood results we have decided to start trying again. This is the first cycle we have tried and am getting rather anxious now as period is due this friday!! have been having some weird aches at the bottom of my tummy and the gurgling bubbling sounds/feelings other posts have previously mention. just thought id share and hopefully we can all support each other through the next few days until hopefully a BFP.

Sending you all lots of baby dust! xxx

Hello Joey!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP!! AF is due to visit me on Sat or Sun.. so we'll see. So far... I don't have too many symptoms... trying to stay positive though! Hopefully your gurgling and bubbling sounds lead to a BFP! Keep us posted!! I am going to try to keep myself from POAS way too early this time!! :)

Nice hearing from you!!

Aww thanks hun me too. hopefully we both get some good news in the next week or so then! ;) i know i am always tempted to test early lol going to resist this time as know how upsettin i find it if it comes back neg. sending you lots of magical baby dust. xx

i would love to be all your buddies!!:hugs: I just found out a few days ago the doctor had found abnormal cells on my cervix:cry: it scares the crap out of me....is this why i'm having trouble ttc???? today AF was supposed to come but nothing yet....last month i thought i was finally preg but my period decided to come a week late so i'm sure thats all its going to be this time too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->