Ttc#1 any bbt charters? When did I O?

Impatientone

Reaction score
Where would my cover line be? And I'm confused when ovulation occurs? When the temp STARTS going on the upward trend, when it goes past the cover line, or when it peaks. I don't have (i don't think I've ever had) a clear-cut huge jump, it's always a gradual climb so its not as easy for me to pinpoint the day I ovulated. What do you all think? Think I got the timing right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
I have been using the cbfm for two cycles and only get lows and highs- no peaks yet but I heard that its normal for the thing to take a few cycles to "get to know you". Last cycle I had 7 days of highs then low but this cycle I'm on my 12th day of high readings which is just silly because clearly my temps suggest I ovulated already. I know it's common for the monitor to miss the LH surge because it wants FMU so I probably missed it and its still waiting for the LH surge that already happened. Additional info- I felt twinges/slight cramping yesterday and this morning.

Sry another additional comment lol I asked if my timing was right but I think my BD hearts got cut off. BD happened CD 13 and 16.

Wow I would love to help, but I can see that you don't check your mucus and your temp rise it's not that clear. Your O might be on CD 15 or 16, but I would suggest your to use ovufriend.com to check it's interpretation. The system will mark O on your chart and gives your entire cycle interpretation. FX!

Thanks so much! The mucus is the pink bars but its always hard to figure out my cm when I use pressed because it always changes my consistency the next day. I'll try ovufriend- I've didn't know such a site was our there! Thanks again!

Wow I would love to help, but I can see that you don't check your mucus and your temp rise it's not that clear. Your O might be on CD 15 or 16, but I would suggest your to use ovufriend.com to check it's interpretation. The system will mark O on your chart and gives your entire cycle interpretation. FX!

Thanks so much! The mucus is the pink bars but its always hard to figure out my cm when I use pressed because it always changes my consistency the next day. I'll try ovufriend- I've didn't know such a site was our there! Thanks again!

You're so smart! :) I got the 16th!

Yup u definitely ovulated on cd16, as u dtd on ov day then u shud be in with a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->