TTC #1 Anyone want to be crazy with me

FrostFire

Reaction score
Hi there. Looking for anyone who doesn't mind a relative newbie as a buddy.
Let's see I'm 29, hubs is 33. We've been married for 5 years and we are trying for our first.

This is my, uhh, third cycle since getting my IUD removed. Period just ended and I'm gonna try OPKs on the 8th.

I'm a huge over sharer. I work in the medical field as do most of my friends so not a lot of issues with talking about body stuff. So there is a good chance I go all TMI.

Gosh I feel like I'm placing a singles add. Let's see I don't like long walks on the beach. But I do like getting caught in the rain ;)

Hi Frostfire :D
You sound like my cup of tea :coffee: in the buddy way, I'm not sure how My hubby would feel if I ran away with a woman ;) hehe!
I'm 28 and he's 33 we are new to ttc and are recently married (but have been together 9 years) so I hope we can share more gorey details together and if we get caught in the rain... We can dance!
I think it would be good to have someone to bounce off of and show some support :)

I might have to steal you away. Cause I already can tell you have great taste. Tea, Labyrinth. Yep so my kind of girl.
Congrats on the 9 years together. That a long time to put up with someone. ;-)
So where are you at on trying? We've been trying for about three months now. I'm hoping for this month that way I can tell my spawn they were conceived while the Blackhawks were rocking the playoffs.

oooh okies, I will pack my things up and hope one of us will be pregnant by then so we can raise a baby together haha! :lol:
Oh sounds cool.. my fingers are crossed for you then.
I'm currently on cycle day 2..very frustrating but poor Hubby isn't going to know what's hit him this time! I'm going to be a Woman on a mission ;) We have been trying since January this year so not long either really.

Lmao. Maybe we better give the running away together thing a couple months just to be sure one of us is pregnant. I can only imagine the embarrassment if neither of us is when we run off.

I'm keeping fingers, toes everything except my legs crossed. -snicker-

I'm trying not to mention baby stuff at all. It's kinda hit or miss for us. It either gets things rocking or the stress, I guess, puts us both out of the mood. You know you try so hard for years to not catch pregnanc and then when you want it, it's like all of sex Ed lied to me.

Yup good point! It's not happening for me and I wonder if that's due to my plus size :( but I'm laying off the cake and chocolate and have replaced it with avocado and smoothies.. Gosh I really miss the chocolate but I'm trying to clean my act up.
Not that I eat cake everyday but yknow!

Do you take any vitamins or supplements? I haven't yet but think I should look into it.
I can understand completely about the baby talk, we just keep it fun but it's like every one I know is getting pregnant (selfish) :p

Btw how do I friend you? I'm such a noob x

Ok so you click on the person's name and it brings up a dropdown menu. Then you chose to add the person to your contacts. Or at least that's how I did it.

Man I know the feels about losing weight. I've lost 20lbs since September. It was way way hard to do. The big thing for me was cutting out the sodas and the snacking. Adding more fruit and healthy stuff. But it sucks when I'm at the office and everyone is getting fast food and I'm sitting there with my oatmeal.

I do a gummy multi vit, a folic acid supplement, a calcium supplement, and I was doing an iron supplement every other day. But I stopped for now cause I'm on a pain killer for a tooth abscess and they can cause constipation and so can the iron. I'm also taking vitex (chaste berry) twice a day.

I'm not a heath freak by any means but I'm trying to get into better shape. Hubs is too. Cause he's on the plus size. He's not as into the diet changes as I am. Like replacing one red meat a week with fish.

I accepted you but will know for next time. Thanks :D

Wow, that's amazing and well done to you for having the will power. It sucks but I'm going to keep on with the healthy eating. It's really helped my energy levels at work.. I work with kiddies.

Hmm I sure do need to look into some vitamins, I think I'm going to ask hubby to jump on board and take some too. Day trip to holland barret for us lol.
Yowch - sorry to hear about the tooth, hope it feels better on the pain killers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->