TTC #1 at 22

tabmb

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm a newbie looking for a buddy/buddies! I'm 22 and FH is 28 and we are ntnp at the moment but I'm getting pretty excited! :happydance: We've been together 2 years now. Seems fast to some people but when you're ready, you're ready!

Is anyone else on their first cycle and needing a buddy to go crazy with?
My cycle so far:
I just stopped taking BCP and I'm currently on CD 14. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday or today as I got my first + OPK yesterday and then was having lots of dull stabbing and pulling pains around left ovary yesterday and this morning. I'll see what my BBT looks like in the next couple of days but they've been a bit wacko since this is my first cycle temping. I've always had pretty irregular cycles while not using BC and I was taking it for a year before stopping last month, so we'll see.

Seriously can't wait for us all to get our BFPs! Seems like everyone and their grandma is pregnant and having babies these days.

Thanks for all the support, you guys are amazing. :thumbup:

Hey! I'm looking for buddies too, especially as a newbie! Ugh, so excited. I'm 21, TTC with my wife via AI, and on my TWW! At CD 16, these next 14 days are going to be so long, haha.

This is our first cycle and it's kind of out one shot because our donor is in the military. He's only on leave for one month, so hopefully this works. Fingers crossed. :)

And oh my god, it does seem like everyone and their aunt is pregnant. I only say that because my wife's aunt had a baby this past February and now my aunt is pregnant! Plus, 1/2 of the girls I went to high school with are getting pregnant and I see all the pictures on my fb newsfeed! And I'm stuck in this baby fever!

Hey! I'm looking for buddies too, especially as a newbie! Ugh, so excited. I'm 21, TTC with my wife via AI, and on my TWW! At CD 16, these next 14 days are going to be so long, haha.

This is our first cycle and it's kind of out one shot because our donor is in the military. He's only on leave for one month, so hopefully this works. Fingers crossed. :)

And oh my god, it does seem like everyone and their aunt is pregnant. I only say that because my wife's aunt had a baby this past February and now my aunt is pregnant! Plus, 1/2 of the girls I went to high school with are getting pregnant and I see all the pictures on my fb newsfeed! And I'm stuck in this baby fever!

Same here! My FB news feed is flooded with ultrasounds and cute pregnant bellies and new borns. I'm just over here like ummmm it's my turn! Fingers crossed for you and your wife! I'm on CD 16 today so you're one day ahead of me! Do you know exactly when you O'd? My bbt finally jumped up this morning so I'm pretty sure I O'd around CD 13 or 14. Good luck!! Keep me posted during your tww! :happydance:

Same here! My FB news feed is flooded with ultrasounds and cute pregnant bellies and new borns. I'm just over here like ummmm it's my turn! Fingers crossed for you and your wife! I'm on CD 16 today so you're one day ahead of me! Do you know exactly when you O'd? My bbt finally jumped up this morning so I'm pretty sure I O'd around CD 13 or 14. Good luck!! Keep me posted during your tww! :happydance:

Ugh yes. Tons of baby bellies and newborns! I'm so envious. Right? I'm all like.. where's my baby!? If this is it, I'm going to be obsessed with pictures, haha. And I O'd on CD 16! My cycle moves around from month to month, so I have to pay close attention to when it happens! But still, pretty close in cycle days!

Good luck to you too! Hopefully we can do it! :thumbup:

Ugh yes. Tons of baby bellies and newborns! I'm so envious. Right? I'm all like.. where's my baby!? If this is it, I'm going to be obsessed with pictures, haha. And I O'd on CD 16! My cycle moves around from month to month, so I have to pay close attention to when it happens! But still, pretty close in cycle days!

Good luck to you too! Hopefully we can do it! :thumbup:

We have a 1 year old Husky at home and I post SO many pictures of her.... I can't even imagine how crazy I'll get on social media with our first baby. Even the pregnancy! I'll have to work on toning down my excitement on FB :blush:

We have a 1 year old Husky at home and I post SO many pictures of her.... I can't even imagine how crazy I'll get on social media with our first baby. Even the pregnancy! I'll have to work on toning down my excitement on FB :blush:

Agreed! We have a two year old cat and I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm in love with him because of how much I post cat pictures! Hahah, that's for sure. I know for a fact I'm going to be baby crazy though. :winkwink:

Hey there!I'm 22 and Dh is 20 in the military.
We are on our first cycle ttc. I just stopped bc at the end of the last pack, was on it for about 4 years.
We are so very excited and want a baby so badly. We've been dating just under a year. But when you know it's right, you know!!

And same ladies. I'm seeing all these pictures and women with babies or pregnant on the streets. I just want that to be us!!
:)
Can't wait!

Hey there!I'm 22 and Dh is 20 in the military.
We are on our first cycle ttc. I just stopped bc at the end of the last pack, was on it for about 4 years.
We are so very excited and want a baby so badly. We've been dating just under a year. But when you know it's right, you know!!

And same ladies. I'm seeing all these pictures and women with babies or pregnant on the streets. I just want that to be us!!
:)
Can't wait!

Well hello! Yeah i'm on my first cycle too. I think there's something about the first month ttc that's really exciting. All i want to do is POAS every day until I see a BFP!
But, alas, I'm only 5 DPO today so that would just be silly. :p Do you know where you're at in your cycle? Do you chart or anything?

Hi ladies! I'm 24 and my bf is 23. We've been together 6 years and have decided to stop using protection! It's my first month off BCP and I have PCOS so my cycle is kinda crazy right now. FF detected ovulation on 04/30 putting me at 11 dpo. Unfortuntately my temp. did go down today, but will be testing in 3 days just to make sure. I have a feeling this won't be my month, so definitely looking for some buddies!

Hi ladies! I'm 24 and my bf is 23. We've been together 6 years and have decided to stop using protection! It's my first month off BCP and I have PCOS so my cycle is kinda crazy right now. FF detected ovulation on 04/30 putting me at 11 dpo. Unfortuntately my temp. did go down today, but will be testing in 3 days just to make sure. I have a feeling this won't be my month, so definitely looking for some buddies!

Hi Laura!
Good we could always use more buddies :thumbup:
I'm not feeling too hopeful about this cycle either, but I'm kicking myself for drinking this weekend cuz I wasn't able to get accurate temps the last 2 mornings. But I'm only 5DPO so I can get back on track. It's still early for you too though! Fingers crossed :)

Good luck and keep us updated!

I don't chart or anything of the sort. Just sorta hoping it'll happen.
But it makes me fear if I have trouble ovulating on my own or something cause I have no idea right.
How do you find that stuff out?
This first month has been super exciting. But emotional as well. Didn't know how much we wanted this to happen until tests kept saying negative :(
I'm sure we'll get it soon though ♡ I hope, atleast

Welcome ladies! So excited to have more women trying this month!

Hi Laura!
Good we could always use more buddies :thumbup:
I'm not feeling too hopeful about this cycle either, but I'm kicking myself for drinking this weekend cuz I wasn't able to get accurate temps the last 2 mornings. But I'm only 5DPO so I can get back on track. It's still early for you too though! Fingers crossed :)

Good luck and keep us updated!

I'm hoping you're successful! These days are moving by so slowly though!

I don't chart or anything of the sort. Just sorta hoping it'll happen.
But it makes me fear if I have trouble ovulating on my own or something cause I have no idea right.
How do you find that stuff out?
This first month has been super exciting. But emotional as well. Didn't know how much we wanted this to happen until tests kept saying negative :(
I'm sure we'll get it soon though ♡ I hope, atleast

Hey! Try tracking your cycle! You can download apps to help track it, so it definitely makes things easier. The best known one is Fertility Friend. All you do is input your period, temps, and when you O (make sure to get some OPKs to test with). I also use Ladytimer and WomanLog (there are free versions and paid versions). I personally prefer WomanLog (I even bought the Pro version for $0.99) because it's easiest to alter the fertility period since mine doesn't match the average cycle.

It's hard to try and get pregnant just based off of hope but it happens! So fingers crossed! But as for tracking, it's easier than you think. You can buy OPKs at the store or even on ebay/amazon for cheap. Those things get expensive! But for your highest fertility window, it's best to try the two days before you O and the day you O. :thumbup:

If you need more help, don't be afraid to ask!

I did order some ovulation tests so I'll try them next month.
I'm not sure my cycles right now cause its my first month off of bc. If i was still on it, I would have gotten it yesterday.
So not too sure when it's going to show up. Hopefully bc hasn't messed with my body too much :(

And I do have an app called clue.
I put in my period and it shows me the expected ovulation date and stuff.
Dh and I dtd every other night pretty much, so I wasn't too worried about missing our chance!but I definitely want to heighten it!!

Well I'm 7 DPO now and haven't got the slightest bit of symptoms. I think my BBs might be getting a little sore but that is somewhat normal for me at this time. How is everyone else doing? This 2ww is just dragging along!
FX ladies!

Hi ladies! I'm a newbie looking for a buddy/buddies! I'm 22 and FH is 28 and we are ntnp at the moment but I'm getting pretty excited! :happydance: We've been together 2 years now. Seems fast to some people but when you're ready, you're ready!

Is anyone else on their first cycle and needing a buddy to go crazy with?
My cycle so far:
I just stopped taking BCP and I'm currently on CD 14. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday or today as I got my first + OPK yesterday and then was having lots of dull stabbing and pulling pains around left ovary yesterday and this morning. I'll see what my BBT looks like in the next couple of days but they've been a bit wacko since this is my first cycle temping. I've always had pretty irregular cycles while not using BC and I was taking it for a year before stopping last month, so we'll see.

Seriously can't wait for us all to get our BFPs! Seems like everyone and their grandma is pregnant and having babies these days.

Thanks for all the support, you guys are amazing. :thumbup:

Hi girll!
Im 21 and been with my guy for 6 years - Hes 24.. we are BEYOND ready! Im on CD 25 and this is my 2nd month ttc... what app do you use to track all your data.. I use ovia and it seems pretty accurate! Im soo excited and EXTREMELY impatient :wacko: How are you feeling and getting prepared??

Hello! I know it's been a few weeks since there was a reply on this thread, but I thought I'd comment here first before I created a new one!

I'm 21, and my husband is 30. This is our first cycle trying! My cycle is longer, averaging around 45 days, so I'd love to have a buddy with a similar cycle!
My cycles used to not be this long, but after taking the birth control pill, they haven't went back to normal. I had hope for a while, but it's been a year so I've just settled with it.

Hey I wish you the best of luck!
DH and I ended up conceiving the very first time we had unprotected sex. :D
I'm 17 weeks pregnant now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back