TTC #1 Buddies?

WTBM

Reaction score
I've only been on this site for a day but I'm trying to just go all in (kind of just my attitude in life, so you may have noticed I have posted in different sections already)!
I am a little nervous posting in the already made threads for buddies since it seems there are different conversations going on that I don't want to interrupt.
I would really love a buddy (ies?) to just chat with. I really love the community that I've seen here just lurking the forums (I've been looking at the forums without making an account for a bit). I hope to become a part of it!

A little about where I am now:
CD 9, taking ovulation tests for the past 4 days due to just getting off of nexplanon (9/19) and always having an irregular/absent period prior to that. Ovulation tests have been getting darker and then they got lighter within a day (more about that with pictures in the ovulation test gallery) so I'm a little anxious if I will actually ovulate this cycle!

Also, I am still learning the lingo so please stick with me on that!

Anyway, hello! :hugs:

Hi.

How long have you been trying?

You may have ovulated if the tests are now lighter.

Good luck to you

Hello!
So I looked back and decided that I had an LH surge on Friday.
This is my first cycle trying an my first cycle off of BC.

I've only been on this site for a day but I'm trying to just go all in (kind of just my attitude in life, so you may have noticed I have posted in different sections already)!
I am a little nervous posting in the already made threads for buddies since it seems there are different conversations going on that I don't want to interrupt.
I would really love a buddy (ies?) to just chat with. I really love the community that I've seen here just lurking the forums (I've been looking at the forums without making an account for a bit). I hope to become a part of it!

A little about where I am now:
CD 9, taking ovulation tests for the past 4 days due to just getting off of nexplanon (9/19) and always having an irregular/absent period prior to that. Ovulation tests have been getting darker and then they got lighter within a day (more about that with pictures in the ovulation test gallery) so I'm a little anxious if I will actually ovulate this cycle!

Also, I am still learning the lingo so please stick with me on that!

Anyway, hello! :hugs:

Im new here to but welcome mama. And we have the same attitude towards life. I love it!

Welcome ladies! You have chosen the best forum for support. Don't stress about posting in existing groups,I can promise you no body minds! Fx for you all for this first cycle! I hope your ttc journey is a lot shorter than what mine has been! But will keep chatting and keep supporting until everyone gets their bfp!

Thank you, looneybugz! Welcome to the site as well! Haha! I'm happy to know I'm not the only one going on ready.

Thank you, Aphy! I have seen some of your supportive posts around the forums and they are so nice to read! I had a really early LH surge (cd9) and I'm about at the normal ovulation time now so hubby and I are actively bding again in case O again (i don't want to buy more OPK) .

Fx that you catch it WTBM! That's quite an early surge,good thing you were taking opk from so early in cycle. You don't temp do you?

I do not temp, I was looking into it but since this is my first cycle off BC, I haven't had a baseline to compare to. Also, I have a really odd temperature and get sick pretty often (teacher) so I have a feeling my temps would be all over anyway.

Because I just had nexplanon removed (after 10 years on various other bc), I had a feeling my cycle was going to be odd so I started taking tests the day after AF left.

Good call then on the opks!

Last night I had pink and brownish spotting. I was excited that it was implant bleeding! Today it is still spotting but a bit more red. Getting a little discouraged it's AF. If it gets heavier I will say it's the witch but can't say for sure yet.

WTBM I feel your frustration,I'm in same boat. Had once off heavy spot yesterday but nothing since,wish I knew what's going on! My temps also not very hopeful

Fx your spotting disappears again so it's not AF!

:hugs:
This has been such an odd cycle! What's giving me a little more encouragement is the fact that the LH surge was 11 days ago so this would be about the time the implantation would occur (according to studies I have read) but I'm nervous because I have had odd looking FRERs (I've finished them off...some have really faint lines, others were 100% BFN). Since I bought the digital ones I am trying to wait so I don't get too discouraged when it shows negative because I tested too early (also they were pricey so that's helping curb my desire,too). Testing Friday (then Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday).

Here's to both of us!
(and a little magic to miss AF)
:dust:

Hi there WTBM! I'm on CD6, I'd be glad to be your buddy. :)

Hello, 2much! Woohoo buddies! :hugs:

Well AF has appeared (19 days from the start of last month's). :witch:

Hello WTBM and other ladies on this thread :) I'm a newbie here as well. This is my second month TTC baby #1 and I've been loving these forums. I'm on glow but I don't feel like the community on there offers much support. Everyone on here seems so nice and helpful I thought that I would join and see how it goes! I'm currently 5DPO, symptom spotting, and just itching to test even though I know it is way way too early.

WTBM, so sorry to hear that the witch arrived... hopefully next month will be your lucky month! baby dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->