Ttc #1 buddy

DMG83

Mum to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hiya, TTC #1, on cd2 of cycle 5 :witch: appeared a day earlier this last time, so 11-12day LP. 32-35 day cycles. I chart with FF but don't do OPK's, O between days 17-24 (obviously never know until the temps tell me afterwards!)

Anyone want to buddy up with me & help me go insane every month analysing every little symptom!?? save DH from hearing all of my "symptoms" on his own every month!? lol

Hiya hun

I see your starting your cycle as im nearing the end of mine.. i'm currently on cd 21. I use cbfm to track my cycles. 2nd month of using it

Now I have the agonising wait to see if AF shows her ugly head.

Heres hoping we both get lucky in 2011:flower:

Hello! We have been trying to conceive since May. I do OPK, and I just started temping, just got :af: yesterday so I am waiting to ovulate again and hoping for a BFP in 2011!

mandij when are you going to test now?

cajunbabe i'm still waiting to O too, so frustrating not knowing what day it will happen!

Did you have good xmas's? We're just back from the in laws so enjoying a day together today, it's been a bit manic. Really glad to be back home now :)

i've just ordered a pack of preseed & some OPK's.. have either of you tried the preseed before? :hugs:

Great Christmas, still visiting with family since this is mine and the hubby's vacation week.

I've never used preseed, but some people swear by it. I just use the OPK, and try to temp, but I don't do it religiously. My problem is that I am half awake in the morning and I get up to let my dogs out and totally forget about temping. I also don't wake up at the same time. But I am trying to get better about it. I really want to keep track this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->