TTC #1, CD 1, Third Cycle. Any buddies out there?

arpeters

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am 27 years old. I've been married for 4 years and we are TTC our first angel. I am on CD1 of my third month trying. I use OPK's, temperature charting, and vitamins. I am considering using SOY Isoflavens. Not so sure where to find them though.

Anyone want to start this journey with me? :hugs:

(I guess I am on CD2 since it is past midnight. lol, but I am mentally on CD1)

Cycle day 2. Tomorrow I start taking Soy Isoflavens. I heard that I take it CD 3 through CD 5. Is this correct? I hope so. I cannot wait for AF to go away so I can get to baby makin. I am very hopefully to conceive this month to have a September 2011 Baby. Fingers are crossed. :)

Hey! Our cycles are really similar! Because of some crazy spotting, Im not sure about my CD, but I think its around 5. I am Leo a 34 day cycle! I'm using the cbfm this month, hoping!

Both my dh's and my bday are in September, so a Sept. Baby would be fun!! When do you think you'll test?

I keep hearing about Soy...what is it supposed to do?

My birthday is in September too, so I am also hoping for a September baby. :) Where did you get your CBFM from? I would love to try that. I am starting SOY this cycle. I hear that it is supposed to help you ovulate sooner. It works for some, does nothing for some, and may extend the date you ovulate for some. I am going to give it a try and see what happens. If it messes up my cycle, then I will just stop using it. I am hoping it works though. I am on CD 3 and already anxiously awaiting ovulating. lol. Good luck to you this month!

Hey! Hows everything going? I've been doing well, AF is still visiting so my mind isn't on TTC as much. This is the easy time of the month!

So fun that your bday is in September, too! When is yours? I'm the 2nd.

I'm definitely trying out the CBFM, have used two sticks so far. It's kinda anti-climactic because it blinks at you for five minutes and then just gives you a negative. I guess it will be more fun as time goes on!

So what is SOY? Does that mean you just drink more soy? Or is it a pill? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Sorry for some of the weird typos...stupid iPhone chooses its own words, sometimes!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. My posts get shoved down to the bottom and then I forget about them. lol. My birthday is September 25th. I know what you mean about the CBFM. I do not have one yet, but I get the same feeling when I am using the OPK. I have the one that shows the smiley face for a positive. The little pee stick blinks for a few minutes and then BAM...Negative. lol. :rofl: This is why I like using the pregnancy tests that show me the two lines. I enjoy watching the dye travel through the stick and seeing that BFP slowly appear. (fingers crossed). hehe.

Hey! Hows everything going? I've been doing well, AF is still visiting so my mind isn't on TTC as much. This is the easy time of the month!

So fun that your bday is in September, too! When is yours? I'm the 2nd.

I'm definitely trying out the CBFM, have used two sticks so far. It's kinda anti-climactic because it blinks at you for five minutes and then just gives you a negative. I guess it will be more fun as time goes on!

So what is SOY? Does that mean you just drink more soy? Or is it a pill? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

No question is a dumb question. :flower: The soy that I take is called Soy Isoflavons. It comes in a pill in the vitamin section. Women try to take it the same way they take clomid. cd 2 - 6 or 3 - 7 or 4 - 8 or 5 - 9. Last cycle I took 3 pills (120 mg) every night for cd 2 - 4 and then 4 pills (180mg) every night for cd 5 - 6. I hope that makes sense. lol. It is supposed to make you ovulate sooner, but it doesn't work for everyone. I figured I would try it and if it doesn't work at least I tried. :thumbup:

Wishing you lots of :dust:.

I'm doing Soy too! I have taken it before, like a year or so ago, and it did nothing. But I took it last cycle and I ovulated. Late, CD 27, so I'm not sure if it was Soy or natural. I'm taking it again this cycle, so lets hope it works this time..

It's supposed to be very similar to Clomid, but without all the side effects that Clomid has. Thank goodness.. cuz I was crazy on Clomid... :)

lol I was on clomid once but it was too long ago to remember. This is my first cycle taking SOY, so I hope it works for me. I hope it works for you this time. I wish you lots of luck and lots of :dust:.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...how is everybody doing?

I am afraid I might be getting my AF again, after only an 18 day cycle. So frustrating! I might need to try Soy next time to try to OV sooner or lengthen this cycle of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->