ttc#1 driving myself crazy!

Tinkerbell92

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm looking for some ttc buddies. We are ttc #1 and I'm driving myself crazy! We have only been trying for a couple of months, I'm 5dpo I had a dull twitchy feeling yesterday (4dpo) and today ive been feeling sick and salivary, I'm dying of thirst despite drinking 3 litres of water and the twitchy feeling has become more like a sharp pinch on and off. Like someone is pinching inside my uterus.

Whats everyones thoughts? Is it too early to be feeling anything?

Honestly, yes. It's too early to have pregnancy symptoms since even if your spermy did meet the egg it's unlikely that it has implanted at this time. Having said that, we have all been there with the symptom spotting. I'm no exception to that. lol

Good Luck!

Thank you, I thought so just needed someone to tell me lol. Driving myself and my OH round the bend!
I have actually been sick this evening since eating so I'm guessing ive probably just got a bug, lucky me!

It's hard i know cause i have been symptom spotting for months now and all cycles are so different. It's hard not to obsess though.

It is really hard! Im going to try and just assume every month 'this isn't our month' until AF doesn't turn up. Its gonna be near impossible to have that attitude but its the only way I'm not gonna drive myself completely nutty!!
Hopefully we will get that BFP soon!!

Hi :)

Also ttc Number 1! :)

going by your username you were born in 92? So was I :)

Nice to meet you :)

Hi :)

Also ttc Number 1! :)

going by your username you were born in 92? So was I :)

Nice to meet you :)

Hi all, my account WannnaBaby has been deactivated as I worked out my old log in details. I will be posting as AshNTom from here on out Please come and join me in my ttc journal, youll get a better background of my situation and maybe be able to share some wisdom. The link is in my signature or hit https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc...c-journal.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->