TTC #1 IUI March 1st 2014

AdriSmith

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

This is my first time posting on a thread! So please bare with me!! My husband and I have been ttc for a little over a year. Well I should take that back, I had my IUD removed (Marena) in Feb of 2013. We did not plan for this, however it was pushing itself out, so I had it removed. Since then, we decided that we would not try any other form of BC and that if we had a little one great!

Well, then I started to get that baby hunger! Now it has been a little over a year... and nothing! We recently have been seeing a fertility doctor. I just had my first IUI on March 1st, and we are super anxious! I would love to have someone to talk to who has had similar symptoms... or just ladies to converse with about what is happening mentally and physically!

I took a hpt today... I know WAAAY early!! But it was a digital clear blue advanced which shows the weeks you could be pregnant. However, it only showed a book with an arrow. After some research I found that this means the test didn't read correctly. So I opened it up (I know I am not suppose to, but I did) I couldn't help it! The bottom strip showed blue dye on it, but the top had nothing... so not too sure what that means? I will wait until tomorrow to test again... Here we go right? POAS psycho here I am! lol

Any feedback or if any of you ladies had an IUI on March 1st I would love to follow along with you as well!!! Hopefully I am pregnant! I cannot explain how bad I want this to happen for my husband and I!

Hey!

I am new on here as of five minutes ago - and trying to get connected with someone in a similar place as I.

We have been TTC for 14 months now for baby #1. I am currently on Clomid - CD 8 - and go in Saturday for my first ultrasound to look for and measure follicles. Then hopefully moving forward with the trigger shot and our first IUI.

Feeling anxious and overwhelmed right now. Clomid has me all over the place with hot flashes, emotional instability, and insomnia. Hoping this first IUI is just what we need. How are you? How was your March IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->