TTC #1 looking for a buddy

Nurse1989

Reaction score
Looking for someone to go through this dreadful ttw with me. Currently on CD 21 normal cycles are 28-30 days. We've been trying for 1.5 years and 9 months ago had a MMC at 5 Weeks :( If I dont get a BFP this month Im going to start taking Geritol Tonic the day AF comes. They say theres "A baby in every bottle".

I lost my first at 8 weeks. Been trying since February this year.
Nothing's been working so I am trying to take Geritol complete. Started when AF came. We can be each others cheerleader in this :hugs:

Yay! Is this your first time taking Geritol? I bought the pills at Walgreens and before I took one I read online that the liquid is evidently more effective. If Im out this month Im going to take the geritol as soon as AF shows. What CD are you on?

I would love to be your buddy! Im on birth control right now. My doc said that as soon as the cysts are gone he's going to put me on clomid. I can't wait for these cysts to be gone.

@emner89- Ouch! I bet those are painful :( If I dont get pregnant by December Im going to talk to my doc about Clomid too. Have you ever been on it before?

Yay! Is this your first time taking Geritol? I bought the pills at Walgreens and before I took one I read online that the liquid is evidently more effective. If Im out this month Im going to take the geritol as soon as AF shows. What CD are you on?

What does CD mean? I took the geritol complete with a folic acid supplement and converted to prenatals a few days after I ovulated. I hope this month is the month for us. Do you take the liquid with prenatals or on its own?

CD is cervical day.. The day AF arrives is considered CD1 typically you go to CD28-30.
Anyway, I hope this is your month!
I take the liquid Gertiol with folic acid and evening primrose oil. Today will be day 4 of the Geritol. It taste horrible but if it works this month then I dont care! lol

Good Luck to you this month. When are you expecting AF to show up?

i would love to be your buddy! Im on birth control right now. My doc said that as soon as the cysts are gone he's going to put me on clomid. I can't wait for these cysts to be gone.

pcos?

What does CD mean? I took the geritol complete with a folic acid supplement and converted to prenatals a few days after I ovulated. I hope this month is the month for us. Do you take the liquid with prenatals or on its own?

Cycle Day.

Here is a list

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

CD is cervical day.. The day AF arrives is considered CD1 typically you go to CD28-30.
I take the liquid Gertiol with folic acid and evening primrose oil. Today will be day 4 of the Geritol. It taste horrible but if it works this month then I dont care! lol

You must have baby on the brain or something hunh lol? Cervical day? It's Cycle Day.

It was suppose to be this Saturday but found out today that I'm pregnant! Geritol does work. I noticed I had more CM when taking them. Got pregnant on the first month of taking Geritol. Switched to prenatals after. Baby dust to you!! I hope this is your month also!!

First time ttc. Would love a buddy to talk to about it. DH wants one so bad but isn't into all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->